4000 posts about nothing...

they release his stuffed animal colletion. If they did not comply to his wishes he was going to...

....wearing a leather/studded jock strap he he found in the lost property after a Kiss tribute band had played in town.

The monstrosity had a large “A” carved on the inside of the cup.

“What could this mean?”

Ronald thought.....

convenient way to change the subject, thought Val. She was concerned about the story, having thought she was the main character, but seeing it veer off into tangents and non sequiturs a number of times. "I better call my agent." she said aloud, not even knowing where in the story she was. Then, just as she reached for her phone ...

...Bodia. They were quickly thwarted by the presence of a beautiful, hand-carved Pernambuco Rubik's cube which had been strategically jammed into the shifter, preventing the vehicle from moving. Hearing the approaching Sirens, they both.....

...Bodia. They were quickly thwarted by the presence of a beautiful, hand-carved Pernambuco Rubik's cube which had been strategically jammed into the shifter, preventing the vehicle from moving. Hearing the approaching Sirens, they both.....
Said “I’ve waited my whole life to find out if Sirens are really irresistible.” They made a quick bet on who could hold out the longest, with the winner getting...

....when I found out it was Val that had stolen my bag-o- doobage...I came to that conclusion after finding a pubic hair in...

“....want? A wafer thin mint”

The maitre d’ stepped forward, cleared his throat and asked:

“Could I get another bucket for Sir?”

Scott replied.....

"What? How did I get into this story? Am I really a fictional character? This is certainly stranger than fiction. One moment I'm wondering about Val and ....."

Last edited:
Back