4000 posts about nothing...

realizing that this is THAT woodchuck, DD, aka the infamous 'Dimebag Deja'."
Like quantum entanglement, both Valerie and Scott yelled "Holy $&*t".
In Scott's reality the sacred Ginger Goddess walked in and said "I heard you muttering Pernambuco last night. Are we going to Brazil?".
However, in Valerie's irrational world of Les, Bodia, and tacos she was shocked to see ....

...a plate containing the Cracker Barrel "early bird special", the absolute epitome of blandness, and the total opposite of spicy Mexican food goodness. This was a complete nightmare for Val, the only way it could get any worse was....

....an on-line debate about tonewoods and how they affect pernambuco Rubik’s cubes!

Valerie’s heart jumped as her 1998 Nokia mobile phone sprang into life, her love of vintage technology meant she was loathe to let it go.

As she answered it, should couldn’t believe the voice at the other end of the call.

Could it be.....

" ... I'm Ferlin" said the husky voice. " We met in Vegas at last year's 41st Annual Elvis Impersonator Competition. We went out for a hunka hunka platter of tacos right after I'd ......

Last edited:
an irrational love of Canadian winter sports. But that's not why I called, what I have to tell you is a matter of national security, it's concerning ...

Bacon...we are running dangerously low...do you remember what happened last time? DO YOUo_O??!!! That's right...we had to put ham on thier pizza and tell them it is really "Canadian Bacon"...and you know how much that....

Bacon...we are running dangerously low...do you remember what happened last time? DO YOUo_O??!!! That's right...we had to put ham on thier pizza and tell them it is really "Canadian Bacon"...and you know how much that....
... goes really good with Molson Canadian, eh?
But Ferlin wasn't a hoser... not yet. Val on the other hand...

...was not partial to processed meats from the great white north. She replied to Ferlin "Meh, no great loss, but you haven't lived until you've had a chorizo and anchovie pizza!". Both of their attention was wrenched away from talk of breakfast meats by.....

Simultaneous emails from Brian's Guitars, push the latest and greatest Private Stock Guitars. First one, then another and yet another all adorned in ....

Enablement...to feed the all mighty GAS monster that lives under my bed...he likes pistachios..so I feed him...

...look more closely and reflect on what good has been part of his life. Then, ask your wife for a grilled reuben sandwich, and give your wife a kiss for putting food on the table once again...@bodia stepped back and snickered at the possibilities of...

...look more closely and reflect on what good has been part of his life. Then, ask your wife for a grilled reuben sandwich, and give your wife a kiss for putting food on the table once again...@bodia stepped back and snickered at the possibilities of...

His wife actually using the grill. Never happen because...

... she couldn't "get up all in it". But that's mostly cuz it was too small. The answer was obviously...

That the dang charcoal grill was in violation of safety ordinances, and the landlord said, "Now, if you were selling weapons or drugs, or making bombs, you'd be considered a danger to the community." That's when Candidpicker mentioned to Mike (the landlord), "It's the same reason I don't let just anybody maintain my car. You can't trust everybody with your car, can you, now? Perhaps you've never watched the sunset, have you? Or taken a tropical cruise and watched the sunset? Do I even seem the violent gun runner/bomber type, Mike? No, I thought not."

The landlord apologized, and it was necessary to sell the grill on FB. The terms of my lease said nothing about owning charcoal grills, but apparently, property management has the last say when...

..it comes to literally playing "Smoke On The Water." Firing up the hookah is one thing apparently firing up a grill is something all together different. But Wait a minute, he didn't say I couldn't use ...

..it comes to literally playing "Smoke On The Water." Firing up the hookah is one thing apparently firing up a grill is something all together different. But Wait a minute, he didn't say I couldn't use ...

A propane grill and a smoker box to smoke/BBQ meats. Nor did he say, you need to maintain a firm stance dealing with chopped onion chefs. Candidpicker felt his primeval Neanderthal urges within him rise, but thought the landlord didn't want him maintaining a clean apartment, just so his inspectors would find something wrong...Candidpicker gave Mike a tip and told him accordion players don't make the best apartment occupants. Mike went back to eating his sandwich wrap and tuning out the sound of the accordion that was emanating from...

Back