4000 posts about nothing...

....the deep red hue of the face plate on his DG30.

“Trampas Red!”

Les whispered under his breath.

A maniacal expression drew across his face.
He flicked the standby switch, struck a flat 9th chord.

“It’s alivvvveeeee!”

He screamed.

Mrs S walked into his underground lair and said.......
“...there are Girl Scouts at the door and they asked for you by name. Something about an unpaid debt. They have clubs...”

"Well, I have Spades!" Les wailed over the thunder of Presence of Memory playing through the studio speakers. "Bury them with the other beggars in the back yard!" Spades trumps clubs every time, Les whispered to himself, as he picked up a .....

......stolen tag-a-long and chuckled at the gullibility of the little girls in green. "That was easier than leaving without paying for Mexican food" thought Les, before breaking into a rousing chorus of.........

......stolen tag-a-long and chuckled at the gullibility of the little girls in green. "That was easier than leaving without paying for Mexican food" thought Les, before breaking into a rousing chorus of.........

Temples of Syrinx. His perceived disdain for Rush is actually a ploy to throw off...

The Canadian taco truck driver, who was the original drummer for...
...that groovy band on Sesame Street that recorded the song, “Mad”. “When I’m walkin’ down the street, and someone stomps upon my feet, it makes me mad...very angry, very very angry!”, which is what went through Les’ mind just before he...

...Decided he needed a bowl of Grape-Nuts, strawberries and milk for a snack. He looked deeply into the bowl and saw...

@alantig's KISS tribute band playing at Madison Square Garden, it was a spectacle, there were lights, pyrotechnics, back up dancers, and ... Drew Carey? Not knowing what to make of this, he leapt from the spot grabbed his tel-e-phone and called ...

....baking maple necks and beautiful, hand carved pernambuco rubik's cubes. Paul, meanwhile, had purloined a propane cylinder and was busy in the parking lot cooking.....

....Sergio’s veggie bean burger, despite the infamous attempted “car theft incident.

Shawn appeared wearing his favourite Kiss tribute t-shirt. Paul took one look and said........

Back