Apologies

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe ask the Mod to 'end' this thread and perhaps delete it. With it gone, things can move on much quicker (because the thread and comments are no longer possible) and the whole thing can be dropped (out of sight, out of mind). Without the 'offending' (for want of a better word) post, an apology is all that's keeping that 'alive'. I believe it would make more sense if Apologies were kept private - a direct apologetic personal message to the person offended from the offender is all that is necessary in my opinion and doesn't need the rest of the Forum being involved, maybe taking sides unnecessarily.

Problem with that is, I didn’t even know who I offended and didn’t do anything wrong. Nobody even knew what I was doing, but I knew it offended someone. So a general apology to whomever it was was the best I could do at the time. But the best thing I can do now is ask Shawn to lock this thread and disappear.

Dude, if you were trying to insult me, you’re going to have to bring your A game next time. ;)

Dude, I grew up with red hair, freckles and braces. I’ve heard them all. I have an A game! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back