Thank you!

SteveGlitch

We are all one so we may as well have some fun ❤
My usual joke antics aside, a simple but serious thank you post to all members.

In the short time I've been here, I know I've made some great friendships- as well as lost all the unimportant ones. I've made some very informative/helpful posts, as well as some funny/non-serious ones that a few people have taken away (we have some strange ones). Regardless, I've helped so many. Lew would have been proud of you all for accepting me into your fold and would have loved me, my knowledge and what I bring to the table. I regret I didn't get to know him on some deeper level before
his passing. We love you Lew! Paul would, Reed my posts and love them as it ever be, too...

You see,
For a while I thought about leaving the forum because I'm so busy IRL, but it turns out that this was called to be my home and so many of you have shown that you wanted me here. So then, I'll stay and stay proud to be a forumite here.

Thank you all.

Alright ladies, LET'S EAT!!!

And you are humble too.
Thanks I appreciate that! Humility is something I strive for sure. I used to be mocked and stuff simply for name dropping that I opened for Stryper and Slipknot but I think it's easy for people to confuse ego and pride for just stating a fact and letting people know of your accomplishments.

Who are you???? 😜

Good to have you around. This place is remarkably welcoming if you conduct yourself with a modicum of human decency. Perplexing then as to why they let me stay, but still...
A few would love to have me gone for sure, and I'm sure a couple have already used the ignore/block button to boot. Still, aside from all that it's nice to be loved by every single member - deep down :)

I was going to bail as well after my little altercation but deiced to return. Glad youre here and love the grain of salt attitude brotha. No matter what or where you go, do or say theres always gonna be haters...what people dont get is that most of us are just having fun and shouldnt be taken too seriously. Smile more....its good for ya.

I used to be mocked and stuff simply for name dropping that I opened for Stryper and Slipknot
:p:p:p I wasn't mocking at all! Just reacting in almost shock to this line.

I played at the country's biggest churches and opened for Stryper, Slipknot,

As punctuated, that would mean you opened for Stryper and Slipknot in church. How would you react to "I opened at this huge church for Mercy Me, Bride, Rob Zombie and Behemoth. We called it the "Heaven and Hell" tour in honor of the Black Sabbath album by the same name.

:D:D:D

:p:p:p I wasn't mocking at all! Just reacting in almost shock to this line.
Not you lol I mean in the past. Forums are a funny thing, people get jealous easily these days and try to cover it up with whatever they can find. At this point, I am just like "Sure, everything bad in your life is my fault" :p
As punctuated, that would mean you opened for Stryper and Slipknot in church. How would you react to "I opened at this huge church for Mercy Me, Bride, Rob Zombie and Behemoth. We called it the "Heaven and Hell" tour in honor of the Black Sabbath album by the same name.

:D:D:D
Lol I see what you're saying.

Church is where I met the members of Slipknot and Stryper, Stryper is a Christian band and has some praise and worship stuff under their belt as well, but I did not open for them at/in a church. I opened for one of the bands at the local arena and the other in a small whole in the wall bar where we hosted around 5,000 people. It was fun, for sure. This is when I was in a Christian metal band that played in both secular and non-secular venues though.

I was going to bail as well after my little altercation but deiced to return. Glad youre here and love the grain of salt attitude brotha. No matter what or where you go, do or say theres always gonna be haters...what people dont get is that most of us are just having fun and shouldnt be taken too seriously. Smile more....its good for ya.
I'm glad you're still here as well.

Yeah, I saw that, it seems there can be a double standard on this forum on, well, just about everything. For example, of you or I say something, certain members will disagree but if you watch carefully, another member who's well known will come around and say the same thing and the members who disagreed with you will agree with them. I get that there are alliances and friendships for years or whatever but it definitely kills the integrity of the forum.

Anyways, glad to be here!

Back