Victor Vector left due to the normie trolls

IIRC in the old days, not as in before 58/15 LT pickups were released, but when humans were still in the hunter-gathering state before things like agriculture, communities, written language and civilization, folks often lived in tribes. Most inter-tribe interactions didn't go well. Occasionally, however if an outsider wanted to have a peaceful interaction with a different tribe they would often just hang out at the periphery of the tribe and allow time for that tribe to get used to their presence and then gradually increase their proximity and interaction at a rate that the tribe wasn't alarmed.

Jane Goodall apparently did something similar with the gorillas over a few weeks or months to great success.

Just treat your desired circle as a moderately functional tribal primates and you should be fine. :cool:
This tribe sucks 🤣

IIRC in the old days, not as in before 58/15 LT pickups were released, but when humans were still in the hunter-gathering state before things like agriculture, communities, written language and civilization, folks often lived in tribes. Most inter-tribe interactions didn't go well. Occasionally, however if an outsider wanted to have a peaceful interaction with a different tribe they would often just hang out at the periphery of the tribe and allow time for that tribe to get used to their presence and then gradually increase their proximity and interaction at a rate that the tribe wasn't alarmed.

Jane Goodall apparently did something similar with the gorillas over a few weeks or months to great success.

Just treat your desired circle as a moderately functional tribal primates and you should be fine. :cool:
"Let them all go to hell, except cave 76!"

I've managed to piss nearly everyone off, but oddly enough, Vic wasn't here long enough for me to get him enraged.

I kid, of course.

Honestly, I don't think of this forum as cliquey. There are friendships here that feel like they matter, and friends have a natural tendency to support each other, perhaps more so online. It's human nature.

I sense that the thread has or is coming to an end. Thank you to everyone who commented. Thank you to everyone who supported my thread by commenting, sharing your thoughts or liking/reacting to comments of mine or others.

You all are very special in unique ways, which I see translates to your own style of music, guitar playing and writings. I said before and say it again, I really am proud to be here and I'm sorry I'm not more active thus far. Maybe I'll get there one day.

I speak for us all when we say "We're sorry" to Vic, whether the hurt was intentional or unintentional. That matters not, what matters is that we, as a community, strive to be a light in the darkness for those who share a common interest.

I speak for us all when we say "We're sorry" to Vic, whether the hurt was intentional or unintentional. That matters not,
Sorry, but you don't speak for all of us on this one. Because if someone WAS intentionally hurting him, it DOES matter. Despite what you said, we don't let people gang up on someone here. But, if you come in hot and get a few retorts and that "hurts you" then I don't know what to tell you. I didn't see anyone picking on him in the least. As I said earlier, even after his comments that did get some blowback, in his other threads the same guys were liking his music, talking to him like nothing happened etc.

It is what it is though. My policy here is to pick on nobody but Scott, Jim and Reuben. And Alan. And Sergio. And maybe a couple others, but nobody who is younger, stronger, and lives close enough to anything about it.

Sorry, but you don't speak for all of us on this one. Because if someone WAS intentionally hurting him, it DOES matter. Despite what you said, we don't let people gang up on someone here. But, if you come in hot and get a few retorts and that "hurts you" then I don't know what to tell you. I didn't see anyone picking on him in the least. As I said earlier, even after his comments that did get some blowback, in his other threads the same guys were liking his music, talking to him like nothing happened etc.

It is what it is though. My policy here is to pick on nobody but Scott, Jim and Reuben. And Alan. And Sergio. And maybe a couple others, but nobody who is younger, stronger, and lives close enough to anything about it.
I can’t really be remorseful for something I didn’t even see in the first place.

I just pick on myself. Easiest target.

I tried to start a thread where I attacked certain members and warned them I was going to accuse them of infractions, but I got a stern warning that my message was offensive.

ill-finger-you-b4c6d63d24.jpg

Heck....I started a thread one time TRYING to get people to pick on me but it didn't get much activity.

I was bummed.
Well, all you needed to do was say that you're a Xichigan fan, and boy oh boy...

Speaking of which, I left out another whole group of people that I like to pick on. Any guesses who that might be? :p

Back