4000 posts about nothing...

No I don't have a driver's license! the taco truck driver retorted tersly. Val smirked from the shadows, knowing she was the one who called the cops to begin with. It was time to move on, it was time to pay an old friend...

...a compliment for how well the scars from that nasty mauling by the groundhog had healed up. Before Val could pull up his number and press the dial button, a sudden intrusion by her long lost....

Somewhere lurking in the shadows, was a Buddhist monk waiting patiently for a taxi at the airport. He was seeking shelter for the evening and enough money to make it to his relatives living as far away as his cab fare would take him. He prayed that his relatives would pick him up at the airport, but also knew that cab fare would cost him his lunch money for the next 4 days. He pondered, "Perhaps I could sell my accordion to a passerby and still make cab fare to La Guardia...?"

compadre, the Ricochet Rabbit, showed up to tell her she was ...

Meanwhile, Val combed her rabbit and realized there was gray in the comb. "Oh, no," Val lamented, "Another trip to the beauty parlor will set me back my tacos for another week. Hmm." Val flipped a coin and the coin landed on its edge. Val stood there, dumbfounded, waiting for the coin to tip to one side or another. (the coin had landed in a sidewalk crack). No tacos, no beauty parlor. Val fumed for a second and asked Carlos to jump up and down. "I een't humpin' up an down fer you. You decide what to do..."

it's all over now, or so Valerie thought. But little did she know that Dylan was a favorite of Deja, who in his little groundhog voice sang ....

Paradise City, getting mixed up as to which of the GnR songs was a Dylan cover. Poor little guy got mixed up pretty easy when he had a lot on his mind, like the fact that ...

...Valerie had a fetish for Marmot fur coats, and the last species of that genus she had yet to collect was Marmota monax, the common north American groundhog. She had been eyeballing Deja's luxurious coat for days, looking for her opportunity....

....to find a diner that served Marmite on toast.

As she searched the surrounding streets, she happened across a music store.

It was a wee Mom and Pop affair, that had a musty smell as she stepped over the threshold.

“Jees!”

She exclaimed, could it be? A Mc-Big-Soap.

And who should be playing it?......

...Ronald McDonald was in heaven. His guitar face was sadly disguised by the heavy makeup. Being a Mc-Big-Soap, the cleans were astonishing.
Ronald weaved back and forth with the wild bends he was pulling and pushing.
Just then, someone reached out and switched off the HXDA, it was...

...Bryan Ewald. He was arriving for a meet-n-greet, when he noticed Ronald had not removed the grease paint makeup from his forearms. Knowing this would react badly with PRS proprietary finish and void the warranty. Ronald was not pleased, as you can imagine. He voiced his displeasure by......

Back