Who do you want TBA to be(30th)?

I also should have said that those selections were outside of the Experience regulars - Tony McManus, David Grissom, Davy Knowles.

I want Breaking Benjamin to play and announce Ben Burnley's return to PRS as well as his new signature model HB Baritone.

Hey, a guy can dream.. :flute:
Keep dreaming on that one sorry to say.

"Ask Anything" with Shawn Nuthall of PRS Forum Fame sounds fun.

"What's your favorite color?"
"What's the best yoga pose for guitarists?"
"Where are your silver pants?"

I had my fingers crossed for Jimmy Herring since the announcement of the event.... I've been excited for weeks!!!

I had my fingers crossed for Jimmy Herring since the announcement of the event.... I've been excited for weeks!!!
Jimmy is a damn beast. Listening to subject to change without notice right now. I'm excited to see him. I'm already getting NF3 GAS and I haven't even seen him live yet:D
There's one that looks like his on reverb right now with a bitchin' flame neck.

Well, since you asked...Rush is touring, and a small cozy set would be great, or the remaining 2 from the McLaughlin, DiMeola, DeLucia days...or...ah, hell, with ARU and Rhonda and Dennis, I'm actually good to go...whoever is added will just be a bonus!!

YESSSSSS...I was kinda close. Loved the set at the Experience...check out McLaughlin's disc "To the One" .frickin awesome!

I ain't gonna be there (in fact...not even on the right side of the pond those dates) but if anyone happens to see Simon McBride hanging around, please pass on to him to "keep doing what he's doing!" Just got done listening to Crossing the Line on a long flight and he would be my vote for someone to see at the Experienc. What a great PRS endorsee! (Deserves a sig model.) Have fun all that are going!

Saw Davy Knowles last week in Albany and he said he won't be at any of the festivities.....Davy rocked this little hole in the wall in Albany!
Saw Davy is playing dates with George Thorogood and Brian Setzer right now. He's in MY state this weekend and I'll be in MD! WTF!

Saw Davy is playing dates with George Thorogood and Brian Setzer right now. He's in MY state this weekend and I'll be in MD! WTF!

Did not know that - will have to see if Thorogood is coming here or if he's already been through.

Back