Who do you want TBA to be(30th)?

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
So as we count down the days to the 30th Anniversary event, I'd imagine we will hear who the TBA guest is for Friday night in the near future. Who would you most like to see at Rams Head?

:flute:

C'mon, nobody wants to see any PRS artist play??? You don't have to be going to the 30th Anniversary event to answer the question!

Emil's group, Maybe Santana:biggrin:. Hell If I ruled the world, Prince would be there celebrating his new partnership as an artist for PRS. Imagine purple rain being played with a northern lights custom 24 (with more purple color tones in it;)).

I'd love to see Santana and Neal together for a little preview!

I want Breaking Benjamin to play and announce Ben Burnley's return to PRS as well as his new signature model HB Baritone.

Hey, a guy can dream.. :flute:

Iron Maiden playing PRS guitars. ;)
and Ted Nugent.
and Slayer playing PRS guitars.
and Judas Priest playing PRS guitars.

Last edited:
Well, since you asked...Rush is touring, and a small cozy set would be great, or the remaining 2 from the McLaughlin, DiMeola, DeLucia days...or...ah, hell, with ARU and Rhonda and Dennis, I'm actually good to go...whoever is added will just be a bonus!!

I wonder if that red VH striped private stock we saw last week would be ready in time for Eddie to make an appearance at the party.........

UMMMMMMMMM......WHAT?!?

I missed this....do you have a link or a photo??

I think the longer we have to wait the more special the guest will be. Maybe Santana. Neal Schon has a new record coming out. Who ever it is, it will kick ass.

Prince, Tremonti, Alter Bridge, Nugent - I'd be good with any of those. I'd think Santana's a good guess, what with the reunion and all.

Minus The Bear. Incredible young band, one of my current favorites, and one of the guitarists (Dave Knudson) is a longtime PRS player and now an endorser.

Back