How about some humor?

Yeah, but I already got my $1200 or under PRS recently, with the Mira. Guess if I got another $1200 I'd have to by a Vela. I still like the cool Reclaimed ones. Of course, I'd prefer a Vernon Reid model, since A) it has a floyd and B) Vern is a cool dude and a major bada$$ guitar player!
I think I'd go S2 Studio... not that there's $1200 coming to me any time soon...:p

Both excellent choices! Hard for me to choose, but I guess it would be based on pup preference. The only real answer is both.
Of course it is! I just need to make sure I'm OK with the feel and neck of the Silver Sky, and then I'm in. My luck though, I'll be three years late to the party, and have given up on my dream, and then they'll introduce the HSS model right after I buy the current one. :eek: LOL That said, if the bridge pickup is as good as I hear it is, I may not miss the HSS much.

The S2 594 is also something I feel I must have. I've wanted a fixed bridge PRS for so long, and have always preferred the 2 piece style bridge. I now have the Mira and it's giving me several things I wanted in a fixed bridge (currently tuned to D standard) but the new S2 594 is another thing I "need."

Of course it is! I just need to make sure I'm OK with the feel and neck of the Silver Sky, and then I'm in. My luck though, I'll be three years late to the party, and have given up on my dream, and then they'll introduce the HSS model right after I buy the current one. :eek: LOL That said, if the bridge pickup is as good as I hear it is, I may not miss the HSS much.

The S2 594 is also something I feel I must have. I've wanted a fixed bridge PRS for so long, and have always preferred the 2 piece style bridge. I now have the Mira and it's giving me several things I wanted in a fixed bridge (currently tuned to D standard) but the new S2 594 is another thing I "need."
I think my fav pup is a bridge humbucker position. That being said, the SS bridge is dayum fine.

The little fella on the left is lookin' at me like he know's what's coming.

i-4Vmngkp-X5.jpg

Back