How about some humor?

This one is for Hans

CjjgdM7

Husband: My wife is missing. She went shopping yesterday and has not come home !
OFFICER: Age?
Husband: I'm not sure. Somewhere between 50 and 60. We don't do birthdays .
OFFICER: Height?
Husband: I'm not sure. A little over five-feet tall.
OFFICER : Weight?
Husband: Don't know. Not slim, not really fat.
OFFICER : Color of eyes?
Husband: Sort of brown I think Never really noticed.
OFFICER : Color of hair?
Husband: Changes a couple times a year. Maybe dark brown now. I can't remember..
OFFICER : What was she wearing?
Husband: Could have been pants, or maybe a skirt or shorts. I don't know exactly.
OFFICER : What kind of car did she go in?
Husband: She went in my truck.
OFFICER : What kind of truck was it?
Husband: A 2017, pearl white Ram Limited 4X4 manufactured September 16th, with 6.4l Hemi V8 engine ordered with the Ram Box bar and fridge option, led lighting, back up and front camera, Moose hide leather heated and cooled seats, climate controlled air conditioning. It has a custom matching white cover for the bed, Weather Tech floor mats. Trailing package with gold hitch, sunroof, DVD with full GPS navigation, satellite radio, Cobra 75 WX ST 40-channel CB radio, six cup holders, 3 USB ports, and 4 power outlets. I added special alloy wheels and off-road Toyo tires. It has custom retracting running boards and under-glow wheel well lighting.
husband choking up
OFFICER : Take it easy sir. We'll find your truck.

A nun is carrying a couple suitcases down the airport terminal concourse. Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye she spots a fortune teller weight machine. She waddles over to the machine, steps up onto it, and puts in a nickel.

The machine whirrs a few seconds, then spits out a small piece of paper, which reads, "You're 5 feet, 3-inches, you weigh 152 lbs, and you're about to fart."

Bewildered, the nun bends over to pick up her suitcases. Sure enough...pbbbblllt.

The nun thinks to herself, "Incredible, let's try again."

She steps up, puts in a nickel....whirr...ding! "You're 5 feet, 3-inches, you still weigh 152 lbs, and you're about to be ravished."

"Oh, my!" thinks the nun. So the nun hurriedly gathers her suitcases and waddles further down the concourse.

Suddenly, a hand reaches out from a utility closet and pulls her in. There is some clatter, some excited cries, then, silence. The closet door opens. The suitcases are tossed out, one at a time. Pheeeeew. Thunk. Pheeeew. Thunk. Then the nun, unceremoniously, landing on her keister. Thunk.

Visibly perplexed and a bit upset, the nun dusts herself off, gathers her suitcases, waddles back over to the weight machine one last time. She steps up, puts in a nickel.

Whirr...ding! "You're still 5 feet 3, you still weigh 152 lbs. and between all your f'n and fartin' around, you just missed your plane."

Back