How about some humor?

Had to look that up... is good?

IIRC, I watched a travel cooking show once that featured Goetta (get-uh). Similar to sausage but contains milled oats and onions and spices in order to stretch out the meat value. Have never tried it (intrinsic to the upper midwest Cincinnati area) but have heard good things regards its heritage and local attraction.

Yes, it's REALLY good! Love that stuff. Surprised that it is still so regional to our area.

I enjoy your wit. This is after all the humor section.

I think it has to do something with the huge commercial dehumidifier that's taking over my apartment the next several days. We sprung a leak, the pipe needed repair, the soaked wood needed drying. My humor with it. This is as about as "salacious" humor-wise, as I care to be.

I think it has to do something with the huge commercial dehumidifier that's taking over my apartment the next several days. We sprung a leak, the pipe needed repair, the soaked wood needed drying. My humor with it. This is as about as "salacious" humor-wise, as I care to be.

CP, I'm just going to recommend what worked so well for me in my younger days, and tell you... just embrace the fumes! Embrace the fumes, CP. Just go with it.

CP, I'm just going to recommend what worked so well for me in my younger days, and tell you... just embrace the fumes! Embrace the fumes, CP. Just go with it.

Well, the dehumidifier is working off of the house electric grid, the living room air temp about 73-74°F, the relative humidity 34-36%. Gotta shower soon which is gonna throw the RH out of whack. Just not looking for tropical room climate this afternoon; can wait for July-August...don't wish to run the AC in the bedroom just yet...will hold off until room temp stabilizes at 74 before shutting the unit down until after dinner...

Back