'COVID-19' Projects

For years I have been feeding the doves, quail and rabbits in our yard. Perhaps now is the time for a Youtube search on how to prepare them for the grill.

Rabbit tastes good! We breed our own rabbits for meat.

One of my recipes:
Make a marinade based on oil add the following:
Thyme
Bay leaf
Dill
Whole black peppercorns
Mustard seed
Nutmeg
Clove
Some salt
Hazelnut vodka.

Best would be to vacuum seal everything and put it in the fridge overnight. Set your oven to 95C° (203°F), take the rabbit out of the marinade and fill the chest cavity with cherries. Put in a big pan (with lid) and pour the marinade in it as well. Let it be in the oven for about 5 hours. The meat will be falling of the bone. Bon appetit!

One of my recipes:
Thyme
Bay leaf
Dill
Whole black peppercorns
Mustard seed
Nutmeg
Clove
Hazelnut vodka.

Best would be to vacuum seal everything and put it in the fridge overnight. Set your oven to 95C° (203°F), take the rabbit out of the marinade and fill the chest cavity with cherries. Put in a big pan (with lid) and pour the marinade in it as well. Let it be in the oven for about 5 hours. The meat will be falling of the bone. Bon appetit!

Now that’s what I call hare pie.

One of my recipes:
Thyme
Bay leaf
Dill
Whole black peppercorns
Mustard seed
Nutmeg
Clove
Some salt
Hazelnut vodka.

Sounds great! Thanks.

Thank heavens we haven't had to start posting recipes for road kill :eek:

IMG_1232.JPG

Back