'COVID-19' Projects

me too!
giphy.gif

It's not necessarily a "covid project", but I was slowly recording demos for a second album (I released one last year, but I'm not that happy with how it sounds, it's more like a glorified demo). Now, I have a bit more spend a bit more time to practice and record. Stay safe, guys.

Although live is pretty as normal here in the North of Sweden, no lock down or anything just some papers with warnings and advice. The occasional hoarder we also have here but nevertheless I am also prepared with some jobs to do. One of the reasons I haven't been here much the last weeks.

When my cousin visited me two weeks ago we went out for a snowmobile ride, at least that was what we were supposed to be doing. Just 30 minutes out his (or better said, mine that he was driving) snowmobile broke down. That will be a hell of a job to fix.

IMG-20200229-211433.jpg

IMG-20200229-214514.jpg

And then there are bicycles of course as the winter is slowly changing into spring, I need to get my roadbike finished. Building a KTM carbon frame and the weight goal is sub 6 kg. Will be tight to make it. Even after that one there is still another roadbike as a project and a Canyon full suspension which you can see in the back ground.

IMG-20200315-183430.jpg

Also have some upgrades coming for the Custom but still need to wait for some parts, will be soon though as I received a message yesterday that my order is on the way to Sweden. Will make a thread about it as soon as everything is in.

Bad enough when the weather is warm, but to get a breakdown like that in the winter .... beer is not enough.

Looking forward to seeing the finished road bikes.

Back