Cabin fever forum

Will do. I’m a beginner cigar smoker, so I tend to stay on on the cheaper side to figure out what flavors I like. All I can tell as of now is what works with my pallet. Can’t tell you flavors, etc.

if you want premium smokes at a cheap discount price check this place......10 cigar sample packs for like three and a half to around five bucks a stick. Me and my friends have all grabbed some and first quality and fresh, delivered fast. Wish I knew about it sooner.

https://mikescigars.com/double-stacks

My quick cabin fever pressure valve is to take a walk along the Barbary Coast and look at the forlorn eyes of the seagulls that have no leftover fries or chowder bowls to pick out of the garbage.

MaHxYNq.jpg

... it makes me feel better for some reason.

Last edited:
NC not completely shut down but I'm sure it's coming. On a good note, with all the free time I have bonded with 2 of my guitars I originally thought of selling. Seemed like the tone just wasn't there picked both up the other day and they sounded really good
Glad I didn't sell

You must be near me in Wasington, DC. The local GC is still open with reduced hours. The last thing I wanna do is touch an unknown guitar. They can’t possibly wipe down every guitar every time............

I am in Maryland. Giant Food has had stores in Anne Arundel County since I was a kid (a long time ago).

We're in lockdown. I'd use the time to do some DIY, but the hardware store is also closed. I think I'm going to order a Strymon Volante quick to go after the iridium I bought last month. That should keep me busy for a little while

... On a good note, with all the free time I have bonded with 2 of my guitars I originally thought of selling. Seemed like the tone just wasn't there picked both up the other day and they sounded really good
Glad I didn't sell
I have a Gibson 325 that I bought on impulse a couple years ago. Because of the mini-humbuckers I have never really gotten the tone. "The tone just wasn't there" I couldn't bond with it. Then about a year ago I messed around with knobs and amp settings and somewhat liked it. Now I'm back to not crazy about it and a few weeks ago I took it into a local guitar store to sell on consignment. He just got it cleaned up and did a set-up on it to list it. I saw he listed it on social media. And guess what happened?

Yep. Covid-19. Maybe this is a sign?

I have a Gibson 325 that I bought on impulse a couple years ago. Because of the mini-humbuckers I have never really gotten the tone. "The tone just wasn't there" I couldn't bond with it. Then about a year ago I messed around with knobs and amp settings and somewhat liked it. Now I'm back to not crazy about it and a few weeks ago I took it into a local guitar store to sell on consignment. He just got it cleaned up and did a set-up on it to list it. I saw he listed it on social media. And guess what happened?

Yep. Covid-19. Maybe this is a sign?

I dig that! Personally, I love mini-hums. I find they are very sensitive to amp settings, pickup height, AND string choice. If it doesn't move, go back and play around a little. You might rediscover what you liked about it.

Back