Imagine this! (RABBIT HOLE WARNING)

FYI, the "Free Trial" stuff has been temporarily suspended at midjourney. I did pony up for a Pro level account and have been having a BLAST playing with this stuff. Here are a few items I have created. Let me know if you have any visions you want me to conjure up, happy to do so ;~))

My new Boom Box:
BoomBox.png

One angle of the view inside a mind:
Mind_01.jpg

An old pic of Sergio maybe?
OldPicOfSergioMaybe.png

Me thinking about today's world:
MeThinkingAboutTodaysWorld.jpg

A sphere with a view:
SphereWithAView.jpg

My alarm clock:
MyAlarmClock.jpg

Night sweats:
NightSweats.jpg

Casa De Moondog:
CasaDeMoondog.jpg

One of the Temples:
Temple_001.jpg

Sunset selfie:
SunsetSelfie.jpg

Here is a small sample of today's output (Alex Grey is the artist style being emulated) ;~)) Some famous figures did NOT come out well at all (like John Kennedy, did not look a thing like him) but the ones here you should be able to recognize the artist (except the first two). Let me know if you have any visions you would like me to generate ;~))

Luna_01.jpg

Dino_01.jpg

EltonJohn_01.jpg

JanisJoplin_01.jpg

SherylCrow_01.jpg

Einstein_01.jpg

SteveVai_01.jpg

JerryGarcia_01.jpg

FrankZappa_01.jpg

BobDylan_01.jpg

Stones_01.jpg

Carlos_Santana_01.jpg

(Sorry about the non PRS guitar)​

I love the first two, the ship in a bottle is excellent.
Yeah, and all I did forthe ship in a bottle was type "message in a bottle painting by Hieronymus Bosch" and it gave me that and 3 other images. So easy to get good stuff. Been focusing on Alex Grey and Salvador Dali stuff with a little Bosch and MC Escher thrown in here and there. Been doing some stuff with Katsuhiro Otomo style as well. All except the first on in the ones from today are in the style of Alex Grey. If you have any phrases or words you want me to produce something for (in whatever style you choose), let me know and I will run them and send to you!

Yeah, and all I did forthe ship in a bottle was type "message in a bottle painting by Hieronymus Bosch" and it gave me that and 3 other images. So easy to get good stuff. Been focusing on Alex Grey and Salvador Dali stuff with a little Bosch and MC Escher thrown in here and there. Been doing some stuff with Katsuhiro Otomo style as well. All except the first on in the ones from today are in the style of Alex Grey. If you have any phrases or words you want me to produce something for (in whatever style you choose), let me know and I will run them and send to you!
Honestly I would love to see what It would do with the style of Roger Dean...
Something like warlocks and trolls on other worldly planets.

Well maybe a bit simpler as that's a bit of a mouthful but you get the gist I hope!

Honestly I would love to see what It would do with the style of Roger Dean...
Something like warlocks and trolls on other worldly planets.

Well maybe a bit simpler as that's a bit of a mouthful but you get the gist I hope!
Ha, I did some Roger Dean a few days ago, here are the ones I did so far!

RogerDean_01.jpg

RogerDean_02.jpg

RogerDean_03.jpg

RogerDean_04.jpg

RogerDean_05.jpg

RogerDean_06.jpg

RogerDean_07.jpg

RogerDean_08.jpg

I will do some stuff with the terms you used later on, but his is what I have done so far with his style!

Ha, I did some Roger Dean a few days ago, here are the ones I did so far!

RogerDean_01.jpg

RogerDean_02.jpg

RogerDean_03.jpg

RogerDean_04.jpg

RogerDean_05.jpg

RogerDean_06.jpg

RogerDean_07.jpg

RogerDean_08.jpg

I will do some stuff with the terms you used later on, but his is what I have done so far with his style!
Spectacular!
A nice twist on traditional Roger Dean work.
In my minds eye I am envisioning a cross between Demons and Wizards by Uriah Heep cover and Relayer or Topographic Oceans by Yes.
Stirred, shaken and suitably warped!

Well, these may not be exactly what you are looking for but here is what it spit out with no real effort on my part! Search terms were "message in a bottle", "demons and wizards", "fragile" and "tales of topographic oceans" (though they are not in order). As you can see, you can produce a LOT in a little time, but you would really have to play with it yourself to get what you are really looking for! I also included one with demons at the end for a search I did in a non RD style a couple of weeks ago.

RogerDean_09.jpg

RogerDean_10.jpg

RogerDean_11.jpg

RogerDean_13.jpg

RogerDean_14.jpg

RogerDean_15.jpg

RogerDean_17.jpg

RogerDean_18.jpg

RogerDean_20.jpg

RogerDean_21.jpg

RogerDean_22.jpg

RogerDean_23.jpg

RogerDean_25.jpg

RogerDean_26.jpg

RogerDean_29.jpg

RogerDean_30.jpg

RogerDean_31.jpg

RogerDean_32.jpg

RogerDean_33.jpg

Demons_01.jpg

Well, these may not be exactly what you are looking for but here is what it spit out with no real effort on my part! Search terms were "message in a bottle", "demons and wizards", "fragile" and "tales of topographic oceans" (though they are not in order). As you can see, you can produce a LOT in a little time, but you would really have to play with it yourself to get what you are really looking for! I also included one with demons at the end for a search I did in a non RD style a couple of weeks ago.

RogerDean_09.jpg

RogerDean_10.jpg

RogerDean_11.jpg

RogerDean_13.jpg

RogerDean_14.jpg

RogerDean_15.jpg

RogerDean_17.jpg

RogerDean_18.jpg

RogerDean_20.jpg

RogerDean_21.jpg

RogerDean_22.jpg

RogerDean_23.jpg

RogerDean_25.jpg

RogerDean_26.jpg

RogerDean_29.jpg

RogerDean_30.jpg

RogerDean_31.jpg

RogerDean_32.jpg

RogerDean_33.jpg

Demons_01.jpg
Bloody Hell!
They are incredible with a couple being just about exactly what I envisioned.
That truly is a powerful tool.
Its still n my radar to get and seeing these I think I just might have to.
Of course I might not then find any spare time to play guitar but oh well.

Bloody Hell!
They are incredible with a couple being just about exactly what I envisioned.
That truly is a powerful tool.
Its still n my radar to get and seeing these I think I just might have to.
Of course I might not then find any spare time to play guitar but oh well.
Like I said in the title, rabbit hole warning! But OMG, all I have to do is put in a song title and I get results that would take me at least many hours if not days or weeks to produce! If you do sign up (free subscriptions were disabled about a week ago which is when I purchased the "Pro" plan for a single month), let me know and I will toss at you some of what I have learned to get desired results. I am still a babe in the woods, but having a blast! One of the great things about the mid and pro plans is, you can do your renderings in "relax" mode rather than "fast" mode and when you do so, it takes a bit longer but it does not count against the render hours of your account, so you can literally do an infinite number of renderings in relax mode. The "basic" plan does NOT allow you to use the "relax" mode.

don't like it! 'rendering'! 'parametric models of barcalounger chairs'! nothing new in any image, the computer is hell, would rather read the keywords directly and imagine my own ideas. more moondog less computer.

{still into au-natch moondog however}
Gotcha jxe! Plenty of au-natch Moondogy yesterday, today and tomorrow!! Just using this tool (like other tools - guitar, recording equipment, drums, keyboards) to take the au-natch and deliver it to the world!!! I always harken back to Bill Gates book "The Road Ahead" (1995 I believe) where he said, don't think of computers as something you have to learn or program, think of how you can harness their power to accomplish your goals and get things done faster. That is what I am using this AI for, to take my artistic visions and quickly get them into deliverable format. Thanks for the kind words either way ;~))

RogerDean_09.jpg

RogerDean_10.jpg

RogerDean_11.jpg

RogerDean_13.jpg

RogerDean_14.jpg

RogerDean_15.jpg

RogerDean_17.jpg

RogerDean_18.jpg

RogerDean_20.jpg

RogerDean_21.jpg

RogerDean_22.jpg

RogerDean_23.jpg

RogerDean_25.jpg

RogerDean_26.jpg

RogerDean_29.jpg

RogerDean_30.jpg

RogerDean_31.jpg

RogerDean_32.jpg

RogerDean_33.jpg

Demons_01.jpg
All I can think about is cover art for Yes albums!

Hey Moondog ..the images are mind blowing ... if you are still having fun with that , any chance you'd like to try what it came up with for an open mike?
The clip art is SO boring Happy Easter and ROCK ON!

Back