Imagine this! (RABBIT HOLE WARNING)

you can do your renderings in "relax" mode rather than "fast" mode and when you do so, it takes a bit longer but it does not count against the render hours of your account, so you can literally do an infinite number of renderings in relax mode.
Classic cloud computing pricing. They're paying for the servers anyway so if nobody wants to pay the full rate they just drop their pricing closer to the marginal cost which is not a lot more than for electricity.

The images are so amazingly cool! The detail on some looks like it's starting to get in the ballpark of photorealism.

If you get an image you want printed on a TRC, let me know.

These are really incredible and I was just listening to Demons and Wizards!

Why are some prices signed? Is that part of the AI starting to desire recognition?
The "signature" stuff is actually kind of annoying, but you make an excellent point that I have not thought of! Maybe the bot is looking for recognition like you say!! For any production stuff, I will pull those sigs out and have already done so on some of these renderings!!! Thanks for churning the brain and glad you like ;~))

Hey Moondog ..the images are mind blowing ... if you are still having fun with that , any chance you'd like to try what it came up with for an open mike?
The clip art is SO boring Happy Easter and ROCK ON!
Ha, as soon as I saw your artwork for the open mic, I did a rendering but was not happy with what it produced (probably because the main keywords I used were ground and pound). Do me a favor Greywolf, DM me some keywords that you would like to see in the artwork. For example, in your current image, keywords would be "red stage curtain, performers, signs on wall". Note that this engine is horrible at text, so that needs to be added as an element after the artwork is created. It will be there one day, but not there now. Also, it can start with reference images, so if you have anything that may work in that regard, DM me links to that kind of stuff as well. Finally, if you have any style(s) or artist types that you would like to see some examples of, DM me that info as well. Would love to get you something that works for you!!!

I dl every one of the Roger Dean ones and will rotate them around as my main desktop PC background.
Hope that's ok @Moondog Wily .

They are just so stunning.
You can use them however you like AceRimmer! I will DM you a link for the higher resolution versions (I crunched them a bit here so I was not dealing with the larger file sizes when putting them up on the site) ;~)) I did some more Roger Dean ones last night for other terms I was playing with, I will include those as well!

Classic cloud computing pricing. They're paying for the servers anyway so if nobody wants to pay the full rate they just drop their pricing closer to the marginal cost which is not a lot more than for electricity.

The images are so amazingly cool! The detail on some looks like it's starting to get in the ballpark of photorealism.

If you get an image you want printed on a TRC, let me know.
Most of the stuff I have been doing is in the style of certain artists, but the photo realistic stuff I have done is equally impressive IMO! What is a TRC printer? I have a lot of ideas of what could be done with this stuff and my be interested in your offer ;~)) Glad you like, I sure do!

Where do you insert the HIGH LEVELS of Acid this AI engine dropped!!!
Funny! Some of that acid is from choosing the artists I am choosing to emulate!! Some is baked into the algorithm and some is from the requests!!! I just love giving it song titles and an artist name and, boom, 4 cool as F images based on that title and artist style ;~))

What is a TRC printer?
Printing a photo onto a truss rod cover with a hard glossy covering. I used philadelphialuthiertools.com and it's so cheap I'm happy sponsoring another one. Here's the matching TRC for my Soapie. The lettering was added into the image:

BPD38229.jpg

Printing a photo onto a truss rod cover with a hard glossy covering. I used philadelphialuthiertools.com and it's so cheap I'm happy sponsoring another one. Here's the matching TRC for my Soapie. The lettering was added into the image:

BPD38229.jpg
Ah, ok, gotcha! I was thinking TRC was some kind of printer!! That looks like some nice work there!!! I have over the past two years, contacted several custom TRC folk, and none of them want to do my logo for some reason ;~(( That's ok though, my TRC needs are sufficient at the moment, the only one I have not swapped it out on is my PS and I need to find just the right piece of Hormigo to make that one happen! Thanks for the reply!!

You're quite welcome. I thought about trying to make out it of a similar piece of flame mapIe but because of the effort involved felt that a photo was fine for an SE. But a PS is where everything should be perfect.

This pretty much ends the genre of fantasy artist. These images are easily as good as anything the famous artists have done, and the ease with which they’re created has them flooding the intraweb. This isn't a complaint; it's an observation or maybe a prediction. Crazy stuff!!!

This pretty much ends the genre of fantasy artist. These images are easily as good as anything the famous artists have done, and the ease with which they’re created has them flooding the intraweb. This isn't a complaint; it's an observation or maybe a prediction. Crazy stuff!!!
It really is insane.

I think I could use something like this.

(Side note, I saw a couple of music videos where AI was used to generate images to the lyrics of Iron Maiden's Rime of the Ancient Mariner. It was pretty cool.)

Back