Cabin fever forum

I have never seen so many delivery vehicles in my neighborhood . The pizza places must be making a bunch of money around here . However everyone I try and order from the grocery store they are out of everything and the delivery wouldn’t be for like 3-4 days. I have enough for the to last the 3 of us for about a week or so . We just can’t go to the store ourselves yet because the wife got sick and we have been quarantined to the house. It’s so strange to be stuck in . The only thing is if I’m stuck on the house for awhile I am goin to be amazing at music theory , that’s all I’ve been doing is watching lessons on music theory. It’s been a lot of fun but a lot of info to remember.

Help me, my wife is vacuuming at 9:50 at night.
Once when I was 18/19 or something me and my friends were out getting baked and such.
Late at night we went to a local burger place that's extremely popular here (White Spot).
Anyway, like I said it was late, like close to closing. The waitress got us our orders and realized how lit we were.
She got out the floor cleaner, and while we were having our "baked conversations" she proceeded to clean the floor around and behind us.
All the while muttering not quite under her breath...
Bissel... Bissel Bissel Bissel...
Bissel.
Bissel Bissel... ... ... Bissel.
I was "highly" amused...

When this happens, there's only one answer...

tenor.gif

I’m bored to death. Been working from home for a week now... but it’s tough to read Electrical prints on a tiny laptop with no plotter to print to.

I received a new pedal to play with (Secret Preamp... which is awesome), learned a lot from Brian E’s guitar lesson yesterday, and I’m cooking a lot of food (I do that when extremely bored). Can’t go to church, can’t go to salon, can’t go to my favorite restaurants, can’t go..., can’t go..., can’t go....,etc. Governor closed all of those things.

I spent last night with a piece of sandpaper trying to flatten the neck profile on my strat. It turned out okay.

I think I’m going to practice some scales today, then recount my onhand ammo supply in case those at-risk prisoners are actually released due to the virus.
Also got the Secret Preamp after seeing it in G.E. Smith’s pedal board. It really does open up the tone after a few pedals. A keeper!

As I retired last year, the days aren’t tremendously different, unless I go to the grocery store. I almost feel bad for the new Chief. Almost. But I am praying for my guys and gals on the street, as they never stop responding to the evil that men do, or the simple calls for help that happen hundreds of times a day. I’d be honored if any here would join me in praying their health and safety is sustained in these times.

My wife has been home recouping from surgery, and has missed most of the insanity working for the county. She’s due to return in a week, so we’ll see how that goes. It’s been the longest time we’ve had together unimpeded by work, and we’ve really enjoyed it. It will be awesome when she can retire as well!

Hoping to work on more music this week. The white !McCarty Hollowbody should be in tomorrow, so there will be some “getting to know you” time involved there.

I hope you all remain safe and in good health.

Back