With no PRS Experience this year, let’s meet here.

What the hell are you talking about, Howie? You and your speedo are always welcome.
Now wait. Didn’t you read the post just a couple days ago, that nobody wants to see a 50 year old guy in a Speedo? :p

(I actually agreed, even though it hurt my feelings, just a little bit. You know, since I put myself OUT THERE and all by posting the Speedo pic. But at my age, you just have to acknowledge that your best days are behind you and it’s all downhill from here. I’m sad now. Going to bed. :( ).

:D:D

Now wait. Didn’t you read the post just a couple days ago, that nobody wants to see a 50 year old guy in a Speedo? :p

(I actually agreed, even though it hurt my feelings, just a little bit. You know, since I put myself OUT THERE and all by posting the Speedo pic. But at my age, you just have to acknowledge that your best days are behind you and it’s all downhill from here. I’m sad now. Going to bed. :( ).

:D:D

I, for one, would really like to meet you........fully clothed (which means, “fully”). No offense. :cool:

How come I didn't get to see your sexy Speedo, jerk?

It's all a joke. I have regular swim trunks, which are actually so long they come down to my knees, which are Speedo brand. So I joke that I wear a Speedo, and I do, but NOT the kind most people think of when they think Speedo, hence the joke. The pic I put up (a couple years ago??) was of me in my Speedo, and a shirt, pulling one of my kayaks down a bike trail by the river. NOT exactly a "sexy Speedo pic" when you're my age. :D

I, for one, would really like to meet you........fully clothed (which means, “fully”). No offense. :cool:

I'd like to meet you also! But does this mean I can't even wear shorts? I promise not to wear those short shorts like that one pic someone put up of Paul a while back.. even though my legs are much nicer than his. :p:p

Speaking of meeting people; I'm going to get to fist bump M.M. Friday night. Want me to tell him you said, "Hi"?

I got all con-fussed there for a sec.

That said, I'm good but, thanks
Ok, just trying to be a peace keeper. We don’t say stuff like that around here. I’m not the forum police though, so like I said, just trying to keep things cool. Remember, I was the guy offering to try to help you through a playing rut? Do what you gotta do though.

sorry guys, i have a lot of gay brothers and can’t abide ’mild juvenile hate speech’.

(love you DTR, speedos or not.)
It’s not a real Speedo!!!! I mean, it IS, but NOT the banana hammock kind! How many times..... ugh.

I’m kidding. I know, you know.

:p:p:D:p

Ok, just trying to be a peace keeper. We don’t say stuff like that around here. I’m not the forum police though, so like I said, just trying to keep things cool. Remember, I was the guy offering to try to help you through a playing rut? Do what you gotta do though.

This is how you come correctly to somebody.

Now, was that difficult?

I'm the type of guy you never want to put on defense or back into a corner.

I play for keeps. I will quickly get on offense with the singular goal of winning at all costs.

Now, how about them PRSg?

Back