Wish I could afford this baby!

Andrew Paul

The cat's meow
This PRS ACOUSTIC came up on my Reverb feed, looks amazing. I bet that spruce/Brazilian combo with a Maple neck must sound incredible!

I can only dream….

I own a Steve Fischer Angelus cutaway and I absolutely love the guitar but I do have one small problem.

I almost pulled the trigger on an SE acoustic but didn't and I'm glad.

This core is incredible but my problem is this. Now I can't stop thinking about what a PS acoustic would be like and this is what drives my urge to mod stuff. What if the next level is the holy grail for me type thinking. Ugh

I think when I retire in a few short years I will pull the trigger on one.

I own a Steve Fischer Angelus cutaway and I absolutely love the guitar but I do have one small problem.

This core is incredible but my problem is this. Now I can't stop thinking about what a PS acoustic would be like and this is what drives my urge to mod stuff. What if the next level is the holy grail for me type thinking. Ugh

I love my PS Angelus. I purchased it used and I mean like in never used condition, I use it all the time and once I got my first scratches and dings in it there was no looking back, I love playing that beast. The private stock I have is also Steven Fisher era. Only thing I don’t care for is the side dots are gold, small circles, which can’t be seen in low light. Someday I’m going to contact PTC to see if they can install mother of pearl side dots which they would have to refinish the neck.

My Tonare Grand is an early Core model, it’s my absolute favorite acoustic, man it shows.

foELa3D.jpg

I love my PS Angelus. I purchased it used and I mean like in never used condition, I use it all the time and once I got my first scratches and dings in it there was no looking back, I love playing that beast. The private stock I have is also Steven Fisher era. Only thing I don’t care for is the side dots are gold, small circles, which can’t be seen in low light. Someday I’m going to contact PTC to see if they can install mother of pearl side dots which they would have to refinish the neck.

My Tonare Grand is an early Core model, it’s my absolute favorite acoustic, man it shows.

foELa3D.jpg
Wow. Julie and Sophia on the same couch at the same time!!!!!

Hotdog!!!!!!

I had a Core before the PS I now own.

When they were making the Core models they were every bit the sonic equal of the PS models. I got the PS to get the maple back, sides and neck. Special woods are, to me, the main reason to go PS.

Per Paul in a video , he considers all the US made Acoustics PS , the Fishers included . My Ricky doesn't say PS but does same Custom made for handwritten ... good enough

Per Paul in a video , he considers all the US made Acoustics PS , the Fishers included . My Ricky doesn't say PS but does same Custom made for handwritten ... good enough
You bet! Damn good enough!

I'd say a one-off made for a well known, beloved artist is something way beyond a mere PS. You scored big time.

foELa3D.jpg
Love that 12th fret bird with moons on the rest! Very cool!! Great pair of knockers!!!

I have a carved maple top on my Heritage H575 Custom . sounds delicious , koa tops are nice too , and cedar .. I have them all .

Back