SE CE?!

No, not yet. I’m sure it won’t be long, though. The guitars appear to be ready to ship.
SE SAS guitars are on eBay this morning - and they’re gorgeous!!

Have to search under full name: PRS SE Swamp Ash Special

i wasn’t able to add an attachment here

SE SAS guitars are on eBay this morning - and they’re gorgeous!!

Have to search under full name: PRS SE Swamp Ash Special

i wasn’t able to add an attachment here
It is true, I found them! Pretty sweet looking.

The SE CE24s are also on eBay in four colors, Vintage Sunburst, Black Cherry, Turquoise, and Blood Orange.

Not in UK yet. Unfortunately, I don’t think they will be the same price here, which is unfortunate because there’s a lot of AR useable tones that I hear from the demo video :(

Anderton's has a video up already for one of the new models, so soon enough, I expect for you.
Actually, their website has them all up now. Pricing seems comparable based on the usual conversion rates for UK market. Especially since UK price includes VAT (20%, right?)

Actually, their website has them all up now. Pricing seems comparable based on the usual conversion rates for UK market. Especially since UK price includes VAT (20%, right?)

Our pricing is about $350 more than US (grrrr).

Don’t get it, it’s a Far Eastern made instrument, so it’s not like it’s a US import.

Anyway, enough of my griping. I’m sure someone will buy one and sell it to me next year for £20 and a bag of Skittles.

Well, I've had a day to play with my blood orange SE CE24 and. . . . . . . . I LOVE IT !!! I am having a difficult time finding $1800. worth of difference between this SE and my CE24. More experienced players probably could.

The neck is like buttah - smooth and fast. Bends and hammer-ons are super easy. Intonation is spot-on, it's lightweight at 6.8 lbs. and the maple
veneer is gorgeous. The photos don't do it justice - its a vibrant orange flame. Coil tap is handy. I think it is worth a lot more than $699.
There are actually some for only $559. on Reverb.

If anyone is leaning toward this model, I say go for it! Sorry I couldn't post photos - I read somewhere on the forum that "New" folks were not able to do so and I couldn't get the link to work.

Well, I've had a day to play with my blood orange SE CE24 and. . . . . . . . I LOVE IT !!! I am having a difficult time finding $1800. worth of difference between this SE and my CE24. More experienced players probably could.

The neck is like buttah - smooth and fast. Bends and hammer-ons are super easy. Intonation is spot-on, it's lightweight at 6.8 lbs. and the maple
veneer is gorgeous. The photos don't do it justice - its a vibrant orange flame. Coil tap is handy. I think it is worth a lot more than $699.
There are actually some for only $559. on Reverb.

If anyone is leaning toward this model, I say go for it! Sorry I couldn't post photos - I read somewhere on the forum that "New" folks were not able to do so and I couldn't get the link to work.
you may usually post pictures after 3 or 4 posts of your own. Just comment on a few more threads and you should be good to go.

I grabbed a SAS tues nite but for under 600 bucks I'm thinkin maybe a CE as well...honestly where are you gonna find a better guitar for that price point...

New Post on PRS Products Page says

20% off all SE guitars thru Dec. 31st of this year:)

Back