One of MA Pete’s stellar builds

A one pickup Knaggs and a Silver Sky that he had refretted with stainless steel frets, and a Metropoulos Super Plex for his amp.
He dumped all those Collings and a birth year Marshall? Last I heard from him, he told me he had sold my Orca 59 NAMM to chase those Collings hollowbodies. Dang I miss that Orca…

Glad to hear he’s whittled everything down to what he really enjoys most!

He dumped all those Collings and a birth year Marshall? Last I heard from him, he told me he had sold my Orca 59 NAMM to chase those Collings hollowbodies. Dang I miss that Orca…

Glad to hear he’s whittled everything down to what he really enjoys most!
Yeah, he went on a huge 594 kick at the end of 2019 and into early 2020. Then a couple of Knaggs, and down the Collings hole. That birth year Marshall, and 4x12 that came with it, were J. D. Simo’s. He was stoked when he got that. He was way into a Plexiglass hole, too.

Yeah, he went on a huge 594 kick at the end of 2019 and into early 2020. Then a couple of Knaggs, and down the Collings hole. That birth year Marshall, and 4x12 that came with it, were J. D. Simo’s. He was stoked when he got that. He was way into a Plexiglass hole, too.
I caught him during one of my many home repair phases and helped him kick off a brief Nik Huber phase :)

Back