With no PRS Experience this year, let’s meet here.

I knew what you were doing , we were all joking, but you weren't around when I put the pic up so I was giving you a little back story.

That said, you might want to edit the end of your post. o_O

Your reply below was to this^ Not exactly me grabbing you by the shirt and shoving you in a corner. :) Fact is, when I saw your post, I figured you'd be banned or at least warned and your post deleted before I could even warn you.

I'm the type of guy you never want to put on defense or back into a corner.

I play for keeps. I will quickly get on offense with the singular goal of winning at all costs.

That's fine if someone is actually threatening you. This is the internet. This is a laid back site. Might be little overboard for "might want to edit." I was trying to keep you out of trouble, not start trouble with you. But honestly, I was also trying to keep you from offending others. That's why politics and religion are banned topics in most forums. People leave forums if they see things that offend them go unchecked. I wouldn't want anyone to leave here because of offensive comments, so I nicely asked you to edit it.

Your reply below was to this^ Not exactly me grabbing you by the shirt and shoving you in a corner. :) Fact is, when I saw your post, I figured you'd be banned or at least warned and your post deleted before I could even warn you.

That's fine if someone is actually threatening you. This is the internet. This is a laid back site. Might be little overboard for "might want to edit." I was trying to keep you out of trouble, not start trouble with you. But honestly, I was also trying to keep you from offending others. That's why politics and religion are banned topics in most forums. People leave forums if they see things that offend them go unchecked. I wouldn't want anyone to leave here because of offensive comments, so I nicely asked you to edit it.

That wasn't directed at you

I manage to make my way Gear Fest most every year. It's become a staple in my list of yearly retreats. It's a great time. I know 11 and boogie have been coming out as well. If anyone else is planning on attending give us a shout for sure!

I'll be going again this year too! Last summer was awesome, first going to Experience then to GearFest a couple weeks later.

I've cleared this with my travel agent (had to make sure it didn't conflict with a camping trip). So I can make it.

I’m moving into our new office building that weekend. The odds are suddenly looking bleak for me. :(

Actually, if I'm dreaming of the perfect place to have a get-together, a sound-corrected 10,000 sq/ft garage with plenty of outlets and three of every PRS high-end amp and core guitar from the last ten years. Add in a caterer and reasonably free bar, along side a lake with an excellent dock and a tree with a rope swing on the shore. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Back