With no PRS Experience this year, let’s meet here.

Gang,

I normally drive to Fort Wayne from the STL area. I plan on driving out Thursday night after work, go to Gear Fest both days, and return Sunday. I have a room near Gear Fest that has an extra bed. If you are looking to attend and want to tag along, meet up, split a room, whatever...drop me a line.

Gear Fest is always a blast. Lots to do, eat, drink. And PRS is always there with guests. Can't be beat!

Have you all seen the list of "presenters" for the upcoming Gear Fest?

Steve Vai
Orianthi
Billy Sheehan
Jeff Skunk Baxter
Greg Koch
Dennis Chambers
Johnny A
Ricky Skaggs
Danny Kortchmar
Tim Pierce
Rudy Sarzo
Randall Smith
And Others!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What a guest list!!

I will be attending a conference in Vegas(no Rock Vault this year). Have a blast everyone!

Can we just loiter around the PRS booth?

Yeah, like we weren't going to do that anyway... :rolleyes:

Have you all seen the list of "presenters" for the upcoming Gear Fest?

Steve Vai
Orianthi
Billy Sheehan
Jeff Skunk Baxter
Greg Koch
Dennis Chambers
Johnny A
Ricky Skaggs
Danny Kortchmar
Tim Pierce
Rudy Sarzo
Randall Smith
And Others!

Needs more Eric Johnson. Oh wait, he's on the list now too! :eek:

I’m going to try a 200km bike ride for solstice and not risk buying a new guitar with 11top or a bunch of modular with jfb. Or getting depressed with how many Santanas Boogie casually walk by.

Boogie has to work. I HATE when that happens. It won’t be the same at the annual White Castle breakfast stop (but the results of the next few hours won’t be missed :D). :(

Last edited:
Boogie has to work. I HATE when that happens. It won’t be the same at the annual White Castle breakfast stop (but the results of the next few hours won’t be missed :D). :(
Man, I’ll miss the WC breakfast of shame. :( Maybe I’ll stop in at the Brownsburg White Castle on the way into work in honor of tradition? At noon I shut down the Operations department and start the process to our new HQ. It will take all week to move the rest of the people in and get stuff fully functional. How am I supposed to talk Steve into more gear while doing that crap??!!

Man, I’ll miss the WC breakfast of shame. :( Maybe I’ll stop in at the Brownsburg White Castle on the way into work in honor of tradition? At noon I shut down the Operations department and start the process to our new HQ. It will take all week to move the rest of the people in and get stuff fully functional. How am I supposed to talk Steve into more gear while doing that crap??!!
Speakerphone? :D

You, sir, are brilliant! Here will be enablement support calls placed at strategic times today.

I just checked in to my hotel room. The one, the only, JustRob is here as well. Gear Fest is a major go!
Aww man...give him a big Boogie high-five for me. And, of course, one for yourself. ;) Have fun bud!

Too short notice for me. Definetly have to try and check it out next year. Ive never been to anything like it.

Man, it's 2019! Speakerphone was brilliant, if it was 1998 :D

Bluetooth, anyone? Bone induction technology headsets, would be even better. You can have 2 conversations at the same time.

Got the dreaded error message again...

To Bodia

We are guitar players, I thought all our speakers needed to push air?!? ;)

Headsets are so, Judy from Time Life books :D

I remember 1998 :cool: it was the last time I felt I knew anything at all about computers! :rolleyes:

Pushing air is a valid point!

Time Life??? Not those kinda headphones! The kind that Spec Ops wear. They "vibrate" the sound through the bones under your ear, and don't actually go in, or over your ear. That way you can hear everything going on around you.

BTW....I got the error trying to reply to yours. Weird thing....this was the first time I got there error while I was still typing the message.

I made it!

48106486473_681a113666_o.jpg

Pushing air is a valid point!

Time Life??? Not those kinda headphones! The kind that Spec Ops wear. They "vibrate" the sound through the bones under your ear, and don't actually go in, or over your ear. That way you can hear everything going on around you.

BTW....I got the error trying to reply to yours. Weird thing....this was the first time I got there error while I was still typing the message.
I understand about those, read about them in a Tom Clancy novel way back many moons ago....couldn’t resist the silly jab though :rolleyes:

Most of the error messages I get occur while I’m still typing. Figured it was a commentary on my humor :)

Back