What percentage of your guitars are PRS?

What % of your guitars are PRS?

• 100%

Votes: 37 11.8%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 88 28.1%
  • 50%

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • Less than 50%

Votes: 150 47.9%
  • I don’t own one yet, but I will.

Votes: 4 1.3%

• Total voters
50% Used to be 0% about a year ago. SG Std and 59 LP Custom Shop went ByeBye.
5 PRS, 2 594 S2, 1 McCarty Core, 1 594 Core, 1 594 WL. All bought within 5 months. I've been a bad boy.
2 Taylors, 414 and 814 CE
3 Fenders, 2 Strats, 1 modded Tele

Last edited:
40%

If I start thinning my collection down that percentage will go up. I only have one or two PRS guitars that are in my "may get rid of" list.

If its just 'Electrics', I'm at 100% but if we include my Acoustic, I'm at 87.5% PRS guitars...

I am at 100% 'red' (at least mostly 'red' as my Charcoal Cherry burst has a 'red' mahogany back/neck as well as the 'red cherry burst) regardless of whether I count my Acoustic (a Wine Red Burst Mahogany Washburn)

Numbers wise, no idea. I would say over 50% though. No other brand even comes close though I have a lot of other brand guitars.

Holy smokes, unless you run a guitar shop, how do some of you guys manage to have so many guitar! I’m amazed and also I enjoyed reading your stories.

I’m not a collector or musician, or even talented - I just sell less guitars than I buy, hence some accumulation. I’m down to a modest 9 electrics of which 1/3 are PRS, all bought within two month’s time.
3xPRS / 3xFenders / 2xRickenbackers / 1xGibson

PRS gets 100% of my attention though.
Sure you say that here!;)

2 PRS (McCarty & McSoapy)
3 G&L ASATs
2 Jazzmasters
2 Martin acoustics

PRS is my Gibson and G&L is my Fender. The JMs are there because I don't like the G&L equivalent.

Right now only counting electrics: 4 out of 5. It will be 100% soon, since one PRS and one strat will be sold.

3 out of 8 electric guitars are PRS so 37.5%. But that number will increase to 50% as soon as one of my other guitars sells and I can replace it with another PRS.

In terms of playing time it’s probably 90% PRS.

100% - both of them. Likely to go to 50% or 67% when I get an acoustic. Depends on whether or not I leverage (ie sell) my SE custom 22.

09/2022 Edit - 50%, sold the SE Custom 22, bought a Yamaha AC3R used. I’m unlikely to ever sell the S2 Studio.

Last edited:
Back