NUGD Single Cut Trem IRW neck ! ..and then there we 8

Greywolf

Luthier and Sound Sensei
When I first joined a year ago there was a poll on what percentage of your guitars were PRS? 3% now it's the majority brand at 23%

After a few sleepless nights arguing with myself about DUDE YOU REALLY DON"T NEED ANOTHER Guitar !!! over this lil beauty I gave in .
It's local , from the same cat that had the pretty red one a while back I missed out on . The Rosewood neck and extra set of boutique BG Pickups made it a GRAB IT NOW fool . <$2500 !!!!!!!! As the shop is only about an hour away , I saved shipping and Reverb overhead.. oh happy day !
gtz7dhpewpz0gaccswej.jpg
tqoujf4y1zyewxfphddo.jpg
https://www.bgpickups.net/about-bg

Last edited:
After a few sleepless nights arguing with myself about DUDE YOU REALLY DON"T NEED ANOTHER Guitar !!! over this lil beauty I gave in .
It's local , from the same cat that had the pretty red one a while back I missed out on . The Rosewood neck and extra set of boutique BG Pickups made it a GRAB IT NOW fool . As the shop is only about an hour away , I saved shipping and Reverb overhead.. oh happy day !
gtz7dhpewpz0gaccswej.jpg
tqoujf4y1zyewxfphddo.jpg
Dayyyuyyyuuuuummmmm!!!

It's local , from the same cat that had the pretty red one a while back I missed out on . The Rosewood neck and extra set of boutique BG Pickups made it a GRAB IT NOW fool . As the shop is only about an hour away , I saved shipping and Reverb overhead.. oh happy day !
gtz7dhpewpz0gaccswej.jpg
tqoujf4y1zyewxfphddo.jpg
Porsche????
I fully support your high dollar guitar whoredom whole heartedly! Maybe I should have taken up being rich instead of a retired electrical and controls engineer... hehehe!
Congrats again!

After the rosewood neck McSoapy I was hooked . I'd been watching a few others , but this one just kept me up for 2 nights so I gave in .
The feel of the neck and that extra ring and airiness is a real strong attraction . One of the reasons I gave in on this is that Carlos has been playing a single cut a lot lately , a return to his roots a bit , so I've added it to the "Carlos collection " ..

Glide .. I'm a retired engineer . Early on I designed the prototype for the 5973 MSD for HP Analytical , then spent the next 25 years as a support engineer in IT both HW and Software and was the lead Peformance Expert for North America. These systems have been used for olympics drug testing since 1976 among many other uses . The 5973 broke ground due to my innovation by increasing the detecable lower limit by an order of magnitude ( 1000 times) at 200 femptograms per kg. Fun stuff
HP5973Diff.jpg

Last edited:
Glide. I'm a retired engineer . Early on I designed the prototype for the 5973 MSD for HP Analytical , then spent the next 25 years as a support engineer in IT both HW and Software and was the lead Peformance Expert for North America. These systems have been used for olympics drug testing since 1976 among many other uses . The 5973 broke ground due to my innovation by increasing the detecable lower limit by an order of magnitude ( 1000 times) at 200 femptograms per kg. Fun stuff
HP5973Diff.jpg
Would it test positive hit for a weed you smoked 30 years ago, and are they in England? Just wondering

Glide .. I'm a retired engineer . Early on I designed the prototype for the 5973 MSD for HP Analytical
Congrats on making it in hardware. All but one of my half-dozen fellow EE buddies eventually took the software career path.

And that chunk of rosewood on the Singlecut is seriously impressive.

Last edited:
Mass Selective Detectors identify samples by molecular weight after they have eluted through a fused silica capillary column inside the Gas Chromatagraph, the heavier the molecular weight the longer it takes to make it through the column. Then the sample is ionized and that ion cloud is then focused through hyperbolic quadrapoles and scanned 24 times a second by ramping RF and DC through a sweep , and counted by an electron muliplier at the end. Very cool stuff. Accuracy ... If you were in a room where someone was toking and you carry high body fat , it could nail you ...6 months later. ... it will pick up LSD in the blood ! concentrations as low as 2x10 -17 grams it was most fun I ever had working , except for Lutherie.

Back