Anyone know about what percentage of CU24s have/had (Pattern) Regular necks?

How do you mean, like these guitars went here be these went there?

Just search with keywords and it helps narrow the search

How do you mean, like these guitars went here be these went there?

Just search with keywords and it helps narrow the search

Pretty much. PRS knows what they’ve delivered to whom. Put in a model or set of criteria, and it tells you which dealers have received that configuration. I’d think that would benefit both PRS and the dealers in quite a few ways.

I have one, too. The Pattern Regular was standard on that run. Great feeling neck. My '90s CU24s came with that neck.

My first PRS is a 30th Anniversary Custom 24 in black/gold. Anniversary present from my better half and I’ll never part with it. Got it in Orlando at Guitar Center on vacation, didn’t even plug it in. My fingers wrapped around that Pattern Regular neck and I knew that it was meant to be. I have never felt a better neck.

What I'd love to find is probably a unicorn: a non-10 Top 24-08 in Charcoal Cherry Burst with a Pattern Regular neck. But like I said, the Pattern Thin neck feels comfortable enough to me, and judging by the responses here and the fact that PRS no longer offer CU24s with Pattern Regular necks likely means they didn't have enough orders to justify the cost of having two different neck carves.

Thanks for all the replies, but maybe it isn't totally worth the hassle.

Back