What percentage of your guitars are PRS?

What % of your guitars are PRS?

• 100%

Votes: 37 11.8%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 88 28.1%
  • 50%

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • Less than 50%

Votes: 150 47.9%
  • I don’t own one yet, but I will.

Votes: 4 1.3%

• Total voters
Hmm. Interesting question for me because I’ve bought four different SEs recently to review and only kept the Silver Sky. All were nice, I just can’t keep everything I buy for review. So at present, only one out of a dozen. I did own a Core Singlecut back in the early 2000s but that one didn’t stick. However, I have an S2 Standard 24 coming tomorrow which I intend to keep for live use if it’s all I hope it to be. It’s a 2015 Cherry gloss with birds.

I was never a big fan of the Core Custom 24 or 22. They were in between the Les Paul and the Strat and that middle ground didn't grab me as much. However I know many great songs have them and they can sound great. However once PRS came out with a hollow body, the 594, the Studio, and Silver Sky, that changed things a lot. I have a 594 and would love a Studio next. However with already having a Strat, Tele, LP and 335, I am calling it quits on buying another expensive guitar for now......stay tuned. I am also saving money for a Parasound phono pre for my stereo right now to complement my McIntosh amp and NAD preamp

Back