What percentage of your guitars are PRS?

What % of your guitars are PRS?

• 100%

Votes: 37 11.8%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 88 28.1%
  • 50%

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • Less than 50%

Votes: 150 47.9%
  • I don’t own one yet, but I will.

Votes: 4 1.3%

• Total voters
Last edited:
You have 80 guitars?! :eek:

122 guitars?1?!

I thought I had a problem. o_O

Currently 86 guitars, during the last 3 1/2 years - (since getting my first core - the 2015 McCarty) I've sold most of my guitars. The most I ever had at one time was 203

Link to my old flickr albums (currently rebuilding new flickr page with better quality pics)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/76319442@N04/albums

Last edited:
42 Prs guitars. 122 total.
Currently 86 guitars, during the last 3 1/2 years - (since getting my first core - the 2015 McCarty) I've sold most of my guitars. The most I ever had at one time was 203

Link to my old flickr albums (currently rebuilding new flickr page with better quality pics)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/76319442@N04/albums
I will be sharing these figures with my wife, who seems to insist I have enough guitars. She did get me a mandola for Christmas, though.

On my little farm we raise Mongoose for meat
Its sounds kind of funny but they taste pretty sweet
And now I've told you of the Mongooses fate
I put a Mongoose meat Taco right on your little plate.

I think we need a ruling on this one from our resident taco expert... Anyone have Sergio's number?

I had to recalculate this. 1 in 6 of my guitars is not a PRS. If anyone can do fractions and percentages you can figure that out for yourself.

I got this. I do numbers for a living. Let's see... that would be 5 out of 6. :rolleyes:

:p:p:p

Yes. He wouldn’t eat it.
I would give it a try.

Hmm, I don't know... I'd be thinking this the whole time...
tenor.gif

I will be sharing these figures with my wife, who seems to insist I have enough guitars. She did get me a mandola for Christmas, though.

If you go to the link it includes all my old flickr albums including showing how we had all the guitars stored in various rooms when my collection was around 190.

a little sample for you
50801970992_973efd6b4f_h.jpg

The painting in the background of the Rolling Stones is called raw panels II and was painted my Ronnie Wood himself.

Last edited:
Back