Is this eriza verde?

I think that's an Eriza Verde where the blue stain faded, leaving the yellow center and the prominent sprayed green around the edge. My own 2012 studio (faded blue burst IIRC) has done about the same thing.

It may look much greener under the bridge and the pickup rings where the wood hasn't gotten as much light.

And the winner is....

"2012 Studio, with a Flame Maple 10-top, Mahogany neck with a Wide-Fat profile, East Indian Rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, stoptail bridge, 57/08 treble pickup, Narrowfield middle and bass pickups, finished in Eriza Verde, with nickel hardware.

It looks as though the top has faded"

Got a reply from PRS. That's pretty wild that the top faded that much. Looks really cool

Wolfe Guitars calls this Eriza Verde with Black Wrap:

I live very close to that shop. I know Jay pretty well.

Does Jay give you any PRS freebees? :cool:
Not to date he hasn't. However, I think if he had something in the store I wanted he would sweeten the deal enough to get me to buy it. He had a real nice DGT and a 594 the last time I was in there. Fortunately for me, I already have both of those models and wasn't really in the market for them. They were both really nice guitars. They could still be there. It wasn't that long ago I was in there.

Was inquiring about this guitar, the two pics are the same guitar. The seller sent me a picture in normal store lighting, and the other was a "professional" shot for reverb.

It doesn't quite look like eriza verde to me. It's like a yellow-y/green burst. I'm not too familiar with how PRS does there colours, so im not sure what else it can be.

They don't have any of the original paperwork to verify what colour it is, just calling it eriza verde.

Oh my goodness. Are you based in the UK by any chance? I think this is my old guitar that I traded in to a guitar shop in Exeter like a dummy in 2017-2018. I've been regretting selling it ever since. I bought in 2017 in Turkey from a reputable guitar dealer. I haven't been able to find this exact color anywhere else on the internet so I'm 90% sure this is it.

Was inquiring about this guitar, the two pics are the same guitar. The seller sent me a picture in normal store lighting, and the other was a "professional" shot for reverb.

It doesn't quite look like eriza verde to me. It's like a yellow-y/green burst. I'm not too familiar with how PRS does there colours, so im not sure what else it can be.

They don't have any of the original paperwork to verify what colour it is, just calling it eriza verde.

I imagine you didn't go through with it but I've got more pictures of it maybe even the spec sheet card that came with it. Could you hit me up I'm really curious how much it is going for to know how badly I got ripped off haha.

Back