The Officially Official New Guitar Day

Well, today was an adventure.

Got up to the shoppe 5 minutes after they were supposed to be open. Not open:mad:. 10 minutes later the owner rolls in and apologizes for running late. No sweat, I'll just pay for my fiddle and git. Nope, the wife spotted a P20 she liked and wanted to try it. She did but didn't like it, said it was too tinny. (No bottom end) so, the owner suggested a Guild Parlor size, which she wound up getting.:rolleyes: Finally, 3/4 of an hour later we finally left the store with 2 new guitars in hand.:D So it is now officially an official new guitar day. :)
I'm envious that your wife plays. Good to hear you sorted everything out, but do try to keep away from the collisions.

So here we go some pictures of my beautiful girl.

Vx6oJ8S.jpg

dWlopjM.jpg

2KX1wvS.jpg

qma10vS.jpg

TvqVGKt.jpg

QIyAD0Z.jpg

This last one is the dark spot on the back. It is about a quarter inch long, maybe less, and sits left of center on the lower bout. I would post a complaint thread, but I don't want my head stapled to a fooseball table by Hans.:rolleyes::D
kNZmMex.jpg

A couple of notes about the new guitar:

* I love the smell of a new guitar, this one is no exception, and byfar the most amazing smell.o_O:confused::D

* I love the tones. From clean to gritty dirty and everything in-between, it does them all. :D:D:D

My only complaint, :eek: there's no room in the case for a strap, if the guitar is in there.:oops:

Ever so many congrats on the recovery (hand injury for guitar player - can't get much worse) and the new fiddles! It was obviously meant to be (the bank decline) because Mama needed a new squeeze box as well!! Sounds like a story to be turned into a Norman Rockwell painting!!! Enjoy your new toy (and the same to the Mrs.)!!!!

Ever so many congrats on the recovery (hand injury for guitar player - can't get much worse) and the new fiddles! It was obviously meant to be (the bank decline) because Mama needed a new squeeze box as well!! Sounds like a story to be turned into a Norman Rockwell painting!!! Enjoy your new toy (and the same to the Mrs.)!!!!
Thank you.

The initial thumb injury was really minor. I was playing my Bass within a week or two after the accident. Once cast came off is when things went haywire. 8 weeks of physical therapy got movement back to normal, but the strength will take a bit longer.

Back