Black guitars....love em or hate em? :)

Whats your take on black axes?

• 1) Theres other colors??? All my gutiars are black

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • 2) They're ok, nothing special.

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • 3) You mean those ones that get all dirty and nasty if you just look at them wrong?

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
I only have one .. but she's sweet
vidao1icwtslnqp7aw2u.jpg

I am not a fan of black guitars. I played one for many years a long time ago but would have changed the color if I could have. I dislike them so much, I am not a fan of black back guitars. I down own a few with black backs. They just happened to have them due to that is how they finish them in the colors they are. I would have chosen natural or a coordinating stain color of black if I could have.

I can't stand black guitars! Probably because most of mine are black. They just sounded and played great so unfortunately I had to buy them.

Black used to be my favorite color at one point but then I just got sick of it, nothing to do with me guit-fiddles.

On a PRS, I dig black as the back color (e.g., classic ol' Whale Blue with black back) and/or the sides & back of the "...burst wrap" finishes.

I dig black plenty as the solid body color on my bolt-on maple-neck guitars (Fender, Suhr, Reverend, or whatever), though. Looks good on those.

I think they’re sexy, after purple and gold.

Ooh and white and SY -

Oh what the heck there’s too many colours.

Back