What Else Are You Into? Let's Talk

And here I thought it was Parlee and Parlee, with Moots sulking in the garage.
Well if you want precision, it’s Parlee, Parlee, Parlee with my two Moots (one road one mountain) sulking in the basement. I graciously gave Mrs. Ti two primo spots (Trek and Litespeed) in the garage for road bikes. Her Moots mountain bike is also in the basement.

Guns, Fishing, Motorcycles (Ultra Ltd), increasing my vinyl collection, and making pizza (of course beer is involved). Guns are becoming more important these days with the way society is going to hell.

Last edited:
My sons and I still dirt bike and I have an HD ultra classic. I love motorcycling.

I love fabricating/welding. It is incredibly satisfying hanging out at our shop and building stuff.

I think I'd like to teach kids the art of building cool stuff with steel when I retire.

I have fun with cars. Mostly spirited drives on lonely roads, some road course track events (HPDEs, AutoX). I do almost all my own wrench turning as well.
I know what you mean. LOL
n6hYAGI.jpg

My sons and I still dirt bike and I have an HD ultra classic. I love motorcycling.

I love fabricating/welding. It is incredibly satisfying hanging out at our shop and building stuff.

I think I'd like to teach kids the art of building cool stuff with steel when I retire.
I hope there are still kids who want to build stuff.

I kind of like building houses. Or anything.

Welp....the following interests in no particular order...

- PC Building (fun and irritating at the same time!)
- Sewing (I sell things online. Cash money baby)
- Gaming (very specific ones though. I like open world and simulation type things...and Zelda, most anything Zelda)
- Poetry (I'm particular to Rumi and Shams Tabriz. I've also written my own)
- Cooking (though I need to do more of it. I'm vegan so I have to make alternative versions of common foods)
- Painting (i dont think I'm very good, but I enjoy it)
- Gardening (though its a pain in the ass, but rewarding)
- Theology (studied many religions, albeit outside of university, but its more of a hobby)

I played tennis (and basketball) in college, but quit playing tennis years ago. I've had two friends bugging me for 2 years not to start playing pickleball with them so I guess I'm going to give it a try.
You any good at hoops?

I haven't done it in a while, but I'm looking forward to geting back into artwork. Drawing with watercolor pencils, brush markers and sometime acrylic paints. For some reason it's all more of a fall and winter thing for me. You know, put a movie on in the evening, settle back in the couch and have a go at it.

It's all abstract stuff and to be honest, I call it "making my messes." I'm not trying to be an artist by any means. But it's nice to sit down with these different mediums with no plan at all and just see what happens. On occasion I'll come up with something that I like but most times it's "well that sure didn't turn out like I thought it would!"

So what? It's just a little something to occupy my time.
I used to draw a lot when I was a little kid. As time passed by I did/do so less and less. I still enjoy it but I really have to be in the mood to do it well. I think the creative side of me I had for drawing got eaten alive by music. : /

Hmmm, this should be good.

In no particular order.
Motorcycles. I own a Harley Davidson CVO Street Glide and love riding it. My wife loves riding on the back.
Mini Motorcycles. I ran into and had to buy a Honda Monkey (Red) earlier this year. It is a blast to cruise around the neighborhood.
Whisky and Tequila and some beer.
Food, both cooking and eating. I am about to can some salsa and make some homemade sausage.
Smoking meat. I felt this one deserved to be broken out from the one above. I love smoking ribs, pork, brisket and chicken. I only eat my wings now.
Camping and hiking.
Firearms. I love doing defensive pistol shoots, 3 gun shoots, skeet, 5 stand and sporting clays.
Video games.

I have a lot of interests. I need to do more things that get my body moving more though. That one seems to be tough to keep up on.
I love motorcycles! The for thing has grabbed me the last several years. I always loved great food but I never thought I would be making things. The more time goes by the more I get sucked in to the bar b q, smoking, cooking thing. If I learn to really make sushi it is over. Firearms are awesome and video games are cool too in my book. Are you talking arcade machines? Or are you talking Play Station / Computer games? I love pinball machines too!

Man, I loved playing tennis. As a bonus, my parents had a tennis court with lights in their backyard, so I played constantly when the weather was nice. They'd also have tennis parties that lasted all weekend; my dad would grill steaks, and their friends would come play, as did our friends. So it was a whole social thing as well as the sporting thing. Good times!

But...haven't played in a long time. Fast forward in time...

Couple of years ago my brothers and I figured, "Let's get back into tennis." So we went to a court at a local high school, and started hitting the ball. We had been good players when we were kids....but...

We were a 100% sh!t show.

We couldn't stop laughing at ourselves for being so incredibly far past it. Couldn't get to the damn ball, and when it came to us, we couldn't hit it. We were TERRIBLE.

[Poop emoji]

So much for tennis...
Amazing how that happens...

Back