- Last Activity:
- Sep 28, 2020 at 4:47 PM
- Nov 14, 2015
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
New Member, from Corpus Christi, TX
- GuitarJammin was last seen:
- Viewing thread It has been a huge discovery for me........., Sep 28, 2020 at 4:47 PM
- Home Page:
- Corpus Christi, TX
- 4 boards. Too many. Boss, strymon, EHX, eventide, Keeley, JHS, Temple audio, xotic, TC electronic, Free the tone, MXR, blah blah....b ba ba blah.
- Diezel VH2, ENGL Powerball 2, PRS Archon 25
- Acoustic Guitars:
- Taylor 916ce, Martin MMV, Taylor 712-BRZ
I went up and bought every brand and type of guitar i liked and owned them all for a while to get a feel for them. Searching, Buying, Selling as many do. I buy my guitars to fill specific "slots" in my playing and studio work. So i was searching for the best guitars to fill those slots. I do a little semi-pro studio session work, and play in rock, punk, and christian bands.
- Electric Guitars:
- Artist CU24, Floyd CU24, SC594 10-top, Silver sky, PRS Brent Mason, Fender CS 65' strat, Gibson LP studio platinum, Ibanez destroyer, Fender P bass, EB stingray 5 bass.