DIG THAT! She's an absolute stunner! That top is just friggin stupid good bro! Killer score! enjoy it!

After spending a couple of hours with her last night I can say that she IS certainly a great guitar. Was fiddling around with that rotary and still don't know how I feel about that aspect of it. It did give me a little different flavor than her sister does as far as tone goes. That may make me leave it as is just for some extra variety between the two. But the playability, action and set up are pretty spot on so I don't even have to do much there. I am pretty satisfied with the purchase and am happy that I pulled the trigger. Hell, I even brought her to work with me today so if there are any dead spots I can pull her out. You know how that courtship period of a budding relationship is ;)

Paul did a video where he showed how easy it was to use the rotary, and how it was simple to hit the 2 and 4 positions. Two things hit me while I watched it - one, that I was much gentler on the rotary than he was. he was pretty much slamming it where it needed to go.

Two, I felt like I had the look on my face that sometimes people get when I'm explaining how I do something, and I realize that they clearly don't see the situation the same way I do. Paul said hitting the 2 and 4 was easy - you just flip it to 1 or 5, then back one spot. It seemed pretty clear that he thought that was just the obvious solution and clearly the best way. I would have never considered doing it that way - and I never quite got the hang of changing it that quickly.

Just goes to show that we all see things differently at times. Me, I like the 5-way rotary. But it's not the easiest thing to use, especially for quick switches, so that's partly why I got the 3-way toggle on my PS.

Sisters

49812721_10161265231700331_482642156704497664_n.jpg

Sweet as! Great pair.

Enjoy them both.

put those wings back on:D
Another one of those things that people seem to love that I wasn't ever really fond of. I wouldn't have modded them out myself, but I don't think I'd change back to it either since it has already been switched out for me ;)

Another one of those things that people seem to love that I wasn't ever really fond of. I wouldn't have modded them out myself, but I don't think I'd change back to it either since it has already been switched out for me ;)

IF you ever want to unload them, let me know ;)

Back