Favorite T-Shirt?

Moondog Wily

Howlin' At The Moon!
I thought it might be fun to see what members favorite t-shirts are! I have many that are my favorites, but would love to see others!! I am sure the some will post their PRS shirts, and that is fine, to each his own!!! I will start with the one that inspired this thread (not my all time fave but in the top 10)!!!! Last week, @GADonis posted a quote from Albert Schweitzer and I commented that I had a t-shirt with that quote, so here it is!!!!!

CatRelief.jpg

Looking forward to the laughs and the wows!!!!!!

i would never be seen in a t shirt — unless i was on a ‘50s chain gang with paul newman hisself.
To each his own! The only time I wear a t-shirt outside my home environment is, when I go to Home Depot and know I will be loading bags of concrete or something else that would mess up my silks!! When I go out (for the past 35+ years), it is always in a button down shirt, usually silk although I have discovered some nice Bamboo viscose button downs recently that are much easier to care for and really like!!! Is that a t-shirt beneath your button down in avatar?

To each his own! The only time I wear a t-shirt outside my home environment is, when I go to Home Depot and know I will be loading bags of concrete or something else that would mess up my silks!! When I go out (for the past 35+ years), it is always in a button down shirt, usually silk although I have discovered some nice Bamboo viscose button downs recently that are much easier to care for and really like!!! Is that a t-shirt beneath your button down in avatar?
well, the exception is the rule as they say in latin — that shirt is from gilleys in pasadena tx, and still i wore dior over it.

silk! you dog, you.

Last edited:
I wear black T-shirts that have a little stretch in the fabric from Lululemon Athletica or Banana Republic every single day. The little bit of lycra added to the cotton makes them ridiculously comfortable, and they're more tailored looking than the typical T.

No words, no pictures, no logos. Plain black. Been wearing them with jeans daily for 15 years.

When I practiced law, I got dressed up all the time. That ended when I got into the music biz in 1991. The old me would have been appalled by the current me.

I pretty much wear nothing but T-shirts. No need for anything dressier when I'm working at home (although on some video calls, I do switch shirts).

And I have tons to go around. Couldn't find pics of some of them, but I have...

I'm Not Anti-Social, I'm Anti-Stupid

I > U

No. (The Shirt Of Ultimate Disambiguation - I miss ThinkGeek!)

Schrodinger's Cat Is Alive (front)/Schrodinger's Cat Is Dead (back)

Back