What are some of the non-PRS guitars in your collection?

Unfortunately, I did not get along with the single coils, but I am seriously considering the 2-humbucker version.

I had a hard time at first. Then I discovered that I needed to turn my amp up when using this particular guitar. That's where the magic came in. When the amp is cooking it becomes a thing of beauty.

I had the Sterling version of the L3 with the Transition pickups, and didn't get on with them. Maybe if I would have spent more time with it I might have discovered the magic there as well.

2019 American Deluxe Strat - or whatever they were calling them at the time
1993 Studio Les Paul
2017 Deluxe Telecaster
1995 Gibson ES-135
2009 Martin HD-28

Les Paul GT ( Grand Touring- one of 700 made)
Les Paul Standard Limited- Ebony neck- SD 59/JM pups- Classic rock machine
Fender 50th anniversary American Deluxe
Fender Lead 2 ( 1979 )
Parker Fly Deluxe Pre-refine ( 1996)
ESP Flying V- Alexi Model ( Heavy Metal all the way)
PRS C22 10 top ( 1994)
PRS Private stock wood library C24 DTG set-up with cocbolo and solid rosewood neck
Taylor 810CE
Washburn D14 ( Copy of a Martin- sounds great!)
And a craptasic mexican no-name classical nylon that sounds WAY out of tune above the 5th fret
Oh yeah an Ibanez Bass- cheapie- but GREAT pick-ups in it.

I think that's it for now....

I have a Fender 52RI Tele that I bought new in ‘97, two 2021 Gretsch Electromatic Jets that I gutted and replaced the wiring, pots, switch, and pickups (TV Jones), a 2019 Gretsch Electromatic 5622 that I did the same to, a 1994 and a 2007 CE-22, two Velas, and, probably the best guitar of all of them and one of the best guitars I’ve ever played (even though it’s technically not my favorite but close), an Eastman SB-55V Les Paul Junior. Oh and a Peavey Wolfgang Standard Stoptail.

And now for something completely different...

LUNA_Coyote.jpg

I haven’t been acquiring for a while, but I just got caught in a weak moment.

Edit: Arrived yesterday. Very surprised at the condition of this ‘95 Florentine. It looks like it’s hardly been played. Great neck and action. For the grief Gibson gets over quality, their “Custom Shop” quality is very good and consistent.

Last edited:
I play a Fender lite Ash telecaster - severely upgraded. Also play LTD EC and H models. Also a couple of old things I got lying around that don't get played much.

Oh, and a Taylor 814ce and 214ce dlx.

I only have a few guitars, but the one's I do have I thoroughly enjoy and am very fortunate and proud to own. Granted, like many here I've bought and sold several over the years. Currently, aside from my 2021 PRS 594 I have:

'98 American Standard Strat,
'23 58 VOS,
'22 Whitfill T-60,
'12 LP Traditional.

I only have a few guitars, but the one's I do have I thoroughly enjoy and am very fortunate and proud to own. Granted, like many here I've bought and sold several over the years. Currently, aside from my 2021 PRS 594 I have:

'98 American Standard Strat,
'23 58 VOS,
'22 Whitfill T-60,
'12 LP Traditional.

Ooohhhh another Whitfill! Great choice.

Ooohhhh another Whitfill! Great choice.

Thanks. Yeah, I've known Charles for a while and finally pulled the trigger and bought one last year. Such a great T-style guitar. If I remember correctly, you have a red one, don't you?

Back