Experience PRS 2020 - Registration NOW OPEN for Signature Club Members

I have a family obligation on Saturday. I love PRS guitars and my PRS brothers, but family comes first. Drink one for me Vaughn.
Gotcha. You will be missed! Might have to make make a trip down to Indiana to see you knuckleheads. Or maybe you should come visit Madison for the opening of football! I might even let you inside Camp Randall. ;)

Gotcha. You will be missed! Might have to make make a trip down to Indiana to see you knuckleheads. Or maybe you should come visit Madison for the opening of football! I might even let you inside Camp Randall. ;)

How ‘bout both?! Also, at least I can wear red to that game. o_O

Have fun in Stevensville. I have to admit my envy.

How ‘bout both?! Also, at least I can wear red to that game. o_O

Have fun in Stevensville. I have to admit my envy.
Yes, both should definitely happen! Yeah, you’ll at least blend in.:D Taste of Madison is that weekend too and pretty fun. 4 stages on the Capital square and lots of overpriced food! Who knows, maybe we’ll play this year. It’s been forever.

I've started the scheduling: plane, car rent... :D
There was this hotel in Annapolis where you usually hang together... what is the name?

I've started the scheduling: plane, car rent... :D
There was this hotel in Annapolis where you usually hang together... what is the name?

Hilton Garden Inn. There are a couple hotels very close by as well - you can easily walk to the hang. It's the one on Harry S. Truman Drive.

I am so tempted to register, but its a long trek for me being in Western Canada. For those that have been is it worth it? Anyone have any idea how many people PRS gets out to this? Is it hundreds, thousands? I am kinda curious.

I am so tempted to register, but its a long trek for me being in Western Canada. For those that have been is it worth it? Anyone have any idea how many people PRS gets out to this? Is it hundreds, thousands? I am kinda curious.
Worth it is subjective. I’ll drive about 10 hours to get there.
Thousands on Saturday - not a lot of thousands, but some.

As @veinbuster said, worth is subjective. It’s a great chance to hang with the fellow-minded, hear some great music, and see how these instruments are made (and maybe buy a few). But there is a guy who will ask if you have a credit card.

Max attendance was around 3.7k, I believe. First time was a little over 700.

As others have said, it's a matter of perspective and personal value. For me, I'm flying to Florida the Tuesday before Experience to sit for a board exam on Wednesday at our annual conference. After the exam I'm flying home, skipping the meeting, and then on Friday driving the 5-ish hours so I can be at Experience 2020.

Last edited:
My wife and I are now 2020 Signature Club members and registered for Experience 2020!

We'll drive up from FL, stay at my sister's place mid-way (-ish) both ways. Staying at the HGI at Kent Island (Kent Narrows) - you folks that want to battle that bridge every day, you can have it - we like the locality of staying on the "island".

So last time, you could bring a small item like a backplate for PRSh to sign. I did see someone with a guitar they had bought at Experience in the line-up to get it signed - will PRSh sign the back of the headstock on those purchases, or will he only do the backplate anyway? (I seem to recall reading somewhere recently he isn't doing back of headstocks any more at any event for some reason.)

I got 2 tickets to paradise baby!

Booked a room at the Double Tree in Annapolis. The wife is going with me. If something should happen to us between now and then, y'all are going to have to entertain her. o_O

Last edited:
Back