Experience PRS 2020 - Registration NOW OPEN for Signature Club Members

No, my wife doesn't do the driving when we are there, I do.

(Whenever I get into a car she has been driving, I have to move the seat first - I seriously cannot get myself into the car if I don't. And I'm not tall! So I usually make some comment about "oopma loompa cars!")

Anyway, the Best Western is right near the HGI we stay at - the drive a very pleasant 10 or 15 minutes, max, if you go on the local roads (Main St, a.k.a. cty rd 18) instead of the highway (50/301).

Yeah same, Mrs Alnus is a foot shorter than me, I can’t even sit on the seat to put it in the right place for me!

Same boat here. My wife is not much shorter than me, but I can't get in the car if she doesn't move the seat back. Fortunately, she's pretty good at remembering - probably because she got tired of hearing me swear after either banging my ribs off the steering wheel, or my head off the roof of the car. Our old vehicle had seats that could be programmed for each driver, so that was just a push button.

Annnnnd if I don't have the package?? ;)

Your lack of a package is probably genetic. Not much I can do to help you there! ;)

I don't think I got an e-mail reminder that the membership was expiring, but if you have the e-mail where they sent you the number, that's going to be a few days after the expiration date. Figure 2-3 weeks before to be safe - it'll extend for the full year. Then (get ready, Alnus!) make sure you take better care of your package - hands on as much as possible!!! :D

Alan is correct, there is no reminder. Also, besides the letter in the package you didn’t get, there is also a certificate that looks kind of like a diploma. Other than that, I think it is also on the email confirmation you get from the company that handles it.

Alan is correct, there is no reminder. Also, besides the letter in the package you didn’t get, there is also a certificate that looks kind of like a diploma. Other than that, I think it is also on the email confirmation you get from the company that handles it.

What I find really odd is that ten months into the membership year, they send you a reminder that they don’t send you a reminder before your year expires. It’s like they’re taunting us or something.

Same boat here. My wife is not much shorter than me, but I can't get in the car if she doesn't move the seat back. Fortunately, she's pretty good at remembering - probably because she got tired of hearing me swear after either banging my ribs off the steering wheel, or my head off the roof of the car. Our old vehicle had seats that could be programmed for each driver, so that was just a push button.

Yeah our old Mazda had that, it was great, I pushed the button and could actually get in the car!

Dang, now I know what all the ugly kids felt like, that didn't have a prom date:(. Meh, maybe the next one.:D

Dang, now I know what all the ugly kids felt like, that didn't have a prom date:(. Meh, maybe the next one.:D

Eh - the year after I graduated, I was planning to take a girl (who was a junior) to the prom. We had an on/off thing. Another girl I was great friends with broke up with her boyfriend a month or so before, so I offered to take her because she was a senior. She danced with me once. The other girls at our table felt bad for me, so they danced with me. Took the girl home, turned to say I had a good time, and before I could say anything, she just said, “Thanks - bye!”

So I vowed to get revenge, and sure enough I did. It took five years, but I paid her back. With interest.

Our 33rd anniversary is in March. You can bet she kisses me good night now - she’s afraid I’ll marry her again!

Eh - the year after I graduated, I was planning to take a girl (who was a junior) to the prom. We had an on/off thing. Another girl I was great friends with broke up with her boyfriend a month or so before, so I offered to take her because she was a senior. She danced with me once. The other girls at our table felt bad for me, so they danced with me. Took the girl home, turned to say I had a good time, and before I could say anything, she just said, “Thanks - bye!”

So I vowed to get revenge, and sure enough I did. It took five years, but I paid her back. With interest.

Our 33rd anniversary is in March. You can bet she kisses me good night now - she’s afraid I’ll marry her again!

You’re wicked!

Outstanding

Your lack of a package is probably genetic. Not much I can do to help you there! ;)

I don't think I got an e-mail reminder that the membership was expiring, but if you have the e-mail where they sent you the number, that's going to be a few days after the expiration date. Figure 2-3 weeks before to be safe - it'll extend for the full year. Then (get ready, Alnus!) make sure you take better care of your package - hands on as much as possible!!! :D
At some point you should have gotten an email from The Sullivan Group with your number. Then another one later on, with the USPS tracking number for your package. Check your spam folder. I just got my box of goodies on Friday.

M'eh, I just gave up and renewed over the weekend. I figured worst case scenario I gifted The Sullivan Group w/a couple of free months.

They've always been cool, it won't kill me.

Poor..poor...Mrs. Alantig...just think...had she killed you instead of marrying you...she would probably have been up for parole by now.o_O

:p:D

Registered!

I had to find my last email to dig up my SC membership #. Does anyone know:
- Should I have a card somewhere that I can't find?
- Would that card let me know when my membership renew has to happen, or will I get something reminding me?? I checked the site, but couldn't find it anywhere?

I renewed my membership last year about a month after it expired. I think as long as you are somewhere within the year, or maybe within a few months, the renewal is still OK. I mean what are they gonna do, recycle your membership number because they can't afford to make a new one?

So I looked for the certificate thingy in our packages we received last week, and they weren't there. I was trying to remember if they came separately. I proudly framed my previous two.

Maybe they aren't doing certificates this year?

[QUOTE="shinksma, post: 534431, member: ]
So I looked for the certificate thingy in our packages we received last week, and they weren't there. I was trying to remember if they came separately. I proudly framed my previous two.

Maybe they aren't doing certificates this year?[/QUOTE]
I didnt get a certificate per sae, it was more of a form letter with a laminated punch out membership card.

[QUOTE="shinksma, post: 534431, member: ]

Maybe they aren't doing certificates this year?
I didnt get a certificate per sae, it was more of a form letter with a laminated punch out membership card.
Yes, this ^^ Then I promptly lost the card. Lol. Should have left it attached.

Back