Let it die, folks! (Moving on, second chances, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left and came back to the thread even worse than what it was. And much more off topic lol People claim certain things but yet can't help themselves to seconds. It's impressive as it is revealing.... I'm just over here calm, recording in the studio as it were 👍
NO idea what yo're talking about.

But if it's attention you seek, seems you found it...

NO idea what yo're talking about.

But if it's attention you seek, seems you found it...
Yeahhhh....

I wouldn't have left if it was for attention lol This was comedy turned sour but we seemed to have saved it later (for the most part). Some members didn't get it. All in all, the punchline was successful. Again, the thread revealed much but that's on the members, themselves, not me. If I left and announced my leaving, and members continued, for example, the blood is off my hands and the "attention seeking behavior" card doesn't exist.

I came back because nobody thought I would. Everyone thought I was done. The silent reaction on my return was funny to me and spoke at a loud volume.

I'm happy with the outcome of this thread for these reasons. The question is, will the members let it die now in order to attempt to make me look like I'm wrong? It's a bit too late for that👍

Last edited:
"I don't like the thread at all....

But wait... I have to comment/keep up with it!"

Sure thing ;)

"I don't like the thread at all....

But wait... I have to comment/keep up with it!"

Sure thing ;)
Lookin' to grow your number are you? With comments like that, it is sure to happen ;~)) Makes the title look less and less like a joke but rather as a challenge to yourself!! Best of luck reaching 100% ;~))

Lookin' to grow your number are you? With comments like that, it is sure to happen ;~)) Makes the title look less and less like a joke but rather as a challenge to yourself!! Best of luck reaching 100% ;~))
That's the dream.

As said before before:

"If they gate you, you're doing something right!" In this case, stating the facts have repercussions ;)

Bare in mind that some who aren't mentally sound might consider statinfg the facts as trolling. We are living in a world where opposite days rule the internet. When people say something like "I can't believe the thread hasn't been deleted but still feel the need to comment, for example, it kinda voids the actual belief that it should had been deleted.

If a thread is started by someone on ignore, do we still see the responses by people not on ignore or is the whole thread hidden?
The whole thread is hidden, all their quotes and their content. And the comments written by others on their thread. So when people block others to try to fully enjoy the forum, it actually works against them 😆

Last edited:
I thought all this had died down and come back tonight and… I’m thinking you’ll get your wish any time now.

On a positive note, the percentage (thread title) keeps going up. So…#Goalz!
If we're being honest...

There's nothing wrong with the thread itself though (pre-edited and so forth) so there's no reason why it should be deleted. There's a handful of members who don't like my style of posting but thankfully mods see through and know that no rules have been broken, and nobody has truly been bothered. At least, not by me. Again, can't be responsible for how other's view a thread or two.

Well put. I also use the ignore function, and thank the smart people that set it up, great feature. To me it is pathetic to allow any individual to taint my otherwise pleasant forum experience with their ass-hatery when I can easily click the ignore function and continue to enjoy interacting with the rest of the fine people here.
Maybe I am reading too much into this, but.... ;)

The whole thread is hidden, all their quotes and their content. And the comments written by others on their thread. So when people block others to try to fully enjoy the forum, it actually works against them 😆
You have no idea who has blocked you.

That said, I'm closing this thread, since it is an exercise in futility.

We all see who has to "get in the last word"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back