Experience PRS 2020 - Registration NOW OPEN for Signature Club Members

I'm on the island, too.
The excitement isn't.

myfriends.jpg
Well, we had an exciting time! And we said hi to Mr Grissom after breakfast on the day we checked out. So...YMMV, IMHO. AFAIK. OAA. (Other acronyms apply)

Have to say now got the Club membership the same day and registration done so myself and my best mate will be coming from the UK both of us long time PRS owners for our first PRS Experience.

Not knowing the area another Newbie question is are there any hotel recommendations or just pick one as I have no geography of the area.

We are making a guitar road trip of it starting in Nashville and ending up at the experience. Can you overdose on guitar stuff? LOL

Have to say now got the Club membership the same day and registration done so myself and my best mate will be coming from the UK both of us long time PRS owners for our first PRS Experience.

Not knowing the area another Newbie question is are there any hotel recommendations or just pick one as I have no geography of the area.

We are making a guitar road trip of it starting in Nashville and ending up at the experience. Can you overdose on guitar stuff? LOL
That will be an epic trip.
There are lots of hotels, but getting one on the island - east end of the Bay Bridge will save you some American style traffic congestion.

Ah yes, but Experience goes beyond Log Canoe Circle.;)
"You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

They told me I had to leave the entire state. Said they had a signed order from the governor. I thought it said 'Gubna Of MD', but they wouldn't let me look at it any closer. I thought it odd that it was written on the inside of a Dunkin Donuts box top, but they said that's how executive orders are signed. They save the fancy paper for laws.

I'm currently booked at the Best Western at Kent Narrows Inn. Does anyone have any idea how traffic is from there to PRS?

I'm currently booked at the Best Western at Kent Narrows Inn. Does anyone have any idea how traffic is from there to PRS?
Just cars driven by Oompah Loompahs?!:p
No, my wife doesn't do the driving when we are there, I do.

(Whenever I get into a car she has been driving, I have to move the seat first - I seriously cannot get myself into the car if I don't. And I'm not tall! So I usually make some comment about "oopma loompa cars!")

Anyway, the Best Western is right near the HGI we stay at - the drive a very pleasant 10 or 15 minutes, max, if you go on the local roads (Main St, a.k.a. cty rd 18) instead of the highway (50/301).

No, my wife doesn't do the driving when we are there, I do.

(Whenever I get into a car she has been driving, I have to move the seat first - I seriously cannot get myself into the car if I don't. And I'm not tall! So I usually make some comment about "oopma loompa cars!")

Anyway, the Best Western is right near the HGI we stay at - the drive a very pleasant 10 or 15 minutes, max, if you go on the local roads (Main St, a.k.a. cty rd 18) instead of the highway (50/301).

Yeah same, Mrs Alnus is a foot shorter than me, I can’t even sit on the seat to put it in the right place for me!

Registered!

I had to find my last email to dig up my SC membership #. Does anyone know:
- Should I have a card somewhere that I can't find?
- Would that card let me know when my membership renew has to happen, or will I get something reminding me?? I checked the site, but couldn't find it anywhere?

Registered!

I had to find my last email to dig up my SC membership #. Does anyone know:
- Should I have a card somewhere that I can't find?
- Would that card let me know when my membership renew has to happen, or will I get something reminding me?? I checked the site, but couldn't find it anywhere?

That should all be in the membership package you received. The card is actually on a letter in the package. I've started taking a picture of the card on my phone - saves me from frantically calling my son from Experience to have him find the package and look it up!

That should all be in the membership package you received. The card is actually on a letter in the package. I've started taking a picture of the card on my phone - saves me from frantically calling my son from Experience to have him find the package and look it up!

Annnnnd if I don't have the package?? ;)

Annnnnd if I don't have the package?? ;)

Your lack of a package is probably genetic. Not much I can do to help you there! ;)

I don't think I got an e-mail reminder that the membership was expiring, but if you have the e-mail where they sent you the number, that's going to be a few days after the expiration date. Figure 2-3 weeks before to be safe - it'll extend for the full year. Then (get ready, Alnus!) make sure you take better care of your package - hands on as much as possible!!! :D

Back