Experience PRS 2020 - Registration NOW OPEN for Signature Club Members

As an experience newbie and planning to come from the UK does all the Signature stuff club take a long time to come through if International or do they email the membership side of it and then ship the other stuff. I want to do the signature club anyway.

thanks

As an experience newbie and planning to come from the UK does all the Signature stuff club take a long time to come through if International or do they email the membership side of it and then ship the other stuff. I want to do the signature club anyway.

thanks
They send out an email with your membership number within a few days - my wife signed up, and I renewed, on Monday, and we got our membership numbers Wednesday. (mine was the same as previous, obviously).

The package'o'stuff then gets snail-mailed out and takes a "normal" amount of time to arrive.

Please keep the Chesapeake Bay bridge and bridge traffic in mind when booking rooms or scheduling departure times. It can get really congested, especially on Fridays.
Indeed, I will gladly avoid traffic and stay local, as I mentioned. Plus, we had a blast in the area last time, so we look to revisit all of that!

Please keep the Chesapeake Bay bridge and bridge traffic in mind when booking rooms or scheduling departure times. It can get really congested, especially on Fridays.

This is the second time you've passed along this warning Shawn...I'm listening! Just cancelled my Marriott reservation in Annapolis and booked an AirBnB on the island:)

I feel kind of foolish, but don’t know how to register. I don’t have a signature club #. How do I register? What’s the cost? The website does’t give cost info until you register.

I feel so...........incompetent.

I feel kind of foolish, but don’t know how to register. I don’t have a signature club #. How do I register? What’s the cost? The website does’t give cost info until you register.

I feel so...........incompetent.
In somewhat reverse order:

There is no cost to register for Experience PRS.

Registration right now is open to PRS Signature Club members - it will open up to the "general public" later on. In general, if you can afford it, become a Sig Club member - you get access to the sales floor on Friday, with a corresponding cocktail hour event.

The Sig Club does cost money - about $70 all in, with shipping.

When you buy your membership, you'll get an email about 3 or 4 days later with your membership number. You can then do the pre-registration for Experience PRS 2020.

A few weeks after that you'll get your package of Sig Club swag.

EDIT: Another benefit to being a Sig Club member - you can have one (1) small item (backplate, etc) signed by PRSh at one of the two signing events. Probably other perks too that I cannot remember.

I'm on the island, too.

The excitement isn't.

myfriends.jpg

Back