Signature Club .. charter members photo

Jo-

f-hole lover
Does anyone have a high res copy of the original charter club members of the PRS Signature Club.
I managed to snag a small screenie which was taken from a random shot of a bunch of PRS scrapbook pics from a calendar or something years ago, but it was just a tiny photo so the quality is bad.

Does anyone have an actual copy of the original pic.
This is what I have.. that's me standing behind Paul in the white top with red hair.

cachedImage.png

I have it, but it's on an old machine I haven't fired up in a while (actually don't have a monitor connected right now). Might have it somewhere else as well, but haven't found it as yet. I think they sent us a print, too, and I'm pretty sure I know where that would be, so I can always scan it.

Is that you making the peace sign Jamie? (Actually I think I see you over near the mid left)

I remember when this photo was taken but I can’t find me in it.
I'm mid left, black "Not Zilmo" (in white printing) t-shirt

Two people to the left of Mike Duncan (in the black PRS t-shirt and black baseball hat...)

IIRC that first sig club photo was taken up against the rollup doors on the loading dock? I'm trying to remember if there was a printed copy and I have it, or it was always electronic. Seems I should still have it if I ever did, but I haven't looked for a long time.

I'm almost certain there was a printed copy, but I won't be able to dig into my Signature Club stuff until Wednesday night. There was a framed copy hanging in PRSHQ.

PRS-Sig-Club-3.jpg

Full size image: http://tignanelli.com/images/prs/PRSSigClub3.jpg (25MB)

Jo is still in the same place as her smaller picture. I missed the cut by one on that one - I'm i8n the green shirt four to Jo's left (you're right). If you see the guy in the orange hat between @Jo- and myself, then go directly back to the gray haired guy with a mustache in the blue shirt, you've just found the still missed @rugerpc. And if you go to the right edge of the pic to the guy in the blue shirt with gray hair, then go left three, you'll run into @JMintzer. And if I'm correct (and you'll need to zoom), Frankie Clarke is just to the left of the blue guitar, and the aforementioned Zilmo is just to the right of it.

But I may not be correct - I just noticed the hollowbody on the left side of the picture. Completely missed it before.

PRS-Sig-Club-3.jpg

Jo is still in the same place as her smaller picture. I missed the cut by one on that one - I'm i8n the green shirt four to Jo's left (you're right). If you see the guy in the orange hat between @Jo- and myself, then go directly back to the gray haired guy with a mustache in the blue shirt, you've just found the still missed @rugerpc. And if you go to the right edge of the pic to the guy in the blue shirt with gray hair, then go left three, you'll run into @JMintzer. And if I'm correct (and you'll need to zoom), Frankie Clarke is just to the left of the blue guitar, and the aforementioned Zilmo is just to the right of it.

But I may not be correct - I just noticed the hollowbody on the left side of the picture. Completely missed it before.
Aaaah ty ty thank you!!!

Great memories!

PRS-Sig-Club-3.jpg

The guy near the back holding what looks like its maybe an FBJ aloft, must warm @sergiodeblanc ’s heart, allowing those beautiful photon rays to do their work.

The lady in the red/orange shirt front left corner does not look happy. Either she has found out her partner has maxed the credit card or she missed out on that Santana that she’s saved for all year!

Back