RV Overnight Camping at the next Experience PRS

but breakfast will be bacon...just bacon.

So they run the risk of waking early to find you makin' bacon?

this-is-risky-challenging.gif

All my current boats are kayaks and canoes, so not applicable. If your boat has a bedroom, the phrase is most definitely applicable to your boat as well.
Yeah, I mean a boat with a bed lends itself to certain implications, I’ve just never gotten the same vibe from a camper or an RV, especially if it’s parked on a street.

Yeah, I mean a boat with a bed lends itself to certain implications, I’ve just never gotten the same vibe from a camper or an RV, especially if it’s parked on a street.
My mother would turn over in her grave if she knew what all we used to do in my former bosses camper, back when we were both in college, worked for the state and got to camp for $4/night as state employees. We'd camp up there half the summer, had various groups of girls we'd meet that would call us ahead of time to let us know when they were coming to make sure we'd be there... ah, those were the days...

oy but yeah, I can't talk about it. It has to stay in the camper. :D

p.s. I mean, I know you're in Chicagoland, but please tell me you aren't saying you've never seen the "If the RV is rockin' don't come a knockin'' bumper sticker. (And no, we don't have one on our camper. LOL)

My mother would turn over in her grave if she knew what all we used to do in my former bosses camper, back when we were both in college, worked for the state and got to camp for $4/night as state employees. We'd camp up there half the summer, had various groups of girls we'd meet that would call us ahead of time to let us know when they were coming to make sure we'd be there... ah, those were the days...

oy but yeah, I can't talk about it. It has to stay in the camper. :D
You and your mom went to college together? That’s cool.

p.s. I mean, I know you're in Chicagoland, but please tell me you aren't saying you've never seen the "If the RV is rockin' don't come a knockin'' bumper sticker. (And no, we don't have one on our camper. LOL)
Of course I’ve seen it, I just didn’t know you had to be all zip about it.

Were you bummed because she was richer and more popular? And that like, strained your relationship with her after her antics got noticed by the Dean, and y’all almost got expelled until she won the national diving team championship with a Triple Lindy?
this happened to me except with don rickles and i was the dad.

Were you bummed because she was richer and more popular? And that like, strained your relationship with her after her antics got noticed by the Dean, and y’all almost got expelled until she won the national diving team championship with a Triple Lindy?
Christ. Seven years of college down the drain!

this happened to me except with don rickles and i was the dad.
Wait... WHAT was done Rickles? And did you make out with Sally Kellerman?

Last edited by a moderator:
In my last high school and a few years after I had a boogie van (garage gigs and gear to haul) and of course it had the bed with mirror ceiling and cool lights, a stereo with 8 Jensen triaxial speakers, fridge, fat tires, side pipes, all the neat stuff. It also had a sticker on the passenger side vent window:
"This may not be Noah's ark, but your daughter came across in it."
Future father-in-law didn't see the humor in it at all...

In my last high school and a few years after I had a boogie van (garage gigs and gear to haul) and of course it had the bed with mirror ceiling and cool lights, a stereo with 8 Jensen triaxial speakers, fridge, fat tires, side pipes, all the neat stuff. It also had a sticker on the passenger side vent window:
"This may not be Noah's ark, but your daughter came across in it."
Future father-in-law didn't see the humor in it at all...
OG Shaggin Wagon

Back