RV Overnight Camping at the next Experience PRS

I mean, I don’t even need a hotel, I can always stay with my auntie in Annapolis. But I have a voucher or something for HGI from 2019(?) or whatever the last cancelled EXP was.
Bring your sleeping bag. There's room under the Air Stream for both of us... and a couple others. First come, first serve. Once the "good end" is all booked up though, someone will end up sleeping down under the bathroom end of the camper. :eek:

Bring your sleeping bag. There's room under the Air Stream for both of us... and a couple others. First come, first serve. Once the "good end" is all booked up though, someone will end up sleeping down under the bathroom end of the camper. :eek:
I'd use my bivy bag 100% I love extreme camping/living outdoors!

I'd use my bivy bag 100% I love extreme camping/living outdoors!
I'm not quite that hard core anymore. My camper has a fireplace. I'm spoiled.

But, desperate times call for desperate measures. I've been trying to go to an Experience since 2 years before the plague hit and they started cancelling them. At this point, I'll go by myself and hang out with nobody but myself, if that's what it takes to get there. Oh, and I'll sleep under a camper.

I'm in. I've got a 26ft TT. It's got 5 beds. Les, Serg, I've got room, but breakfast will be bacon...just bacon.
Bunk house?

Mine has 4. Queen in BR, couch folds out to a bed, kitchen table folds down to a bed (kids or short people). And, it's got two reclining lounge chairs that fold all the way out flat. But I'm not pulling that thing all the way to Maryland. I'd drive the new Subaru and put an air mattress in the back before I'd pull that camper that far.

Bunk house?

Mine has 4. Queen in BR, couch folds out to a bed, kitchen table folds down to a bed (kids or short people). And, it's got two reclining lounge chairs that fold all the way out flat. But I'm not pulling that thing all the way to Maryland. I'd drive the new Subaru and put an air mattress in the back before I'd pull that camper that far.
Yep, the bunk bed model. We got it so the kids and grandkids can spend some time camping with Grandma and Grandpa.

Yep, the bunk bed model. We got it so the kids and grandkids can spend some time camping with Grandma and Grandpa.
Yes, my brother bought that version because he had two daughters and they could have their own beds... but he just bought a new one last year that is also a bunkhouse, and in the last two years both daughters have gotten married, but he figured eventually there would be grandkids, etc. We bought one that was what we wanted, but if my daughter, and her husband come, there's still room for them. And of course, the grandson, as he goes with us a couple times a year.

I could pull the toy hauler down. But it has some significant drawbacks: Feeds many, entertains lots, hauls plenty, sleeps very few. But it covers a ton of ground space so there's a crap load of room underneath for bagger accommodations...It has a propensity to ingest toys, protective and mechanical gear, musical instruments and associated equipment. It's only a couple thousand miles each way though, not an insurmountable task as long as I could keep the war department out of the know...that could mean it becomes a permanent abode for a wayward struggling musician

Back