Signature Club is over?

DougUSMC

Perpetual Practicer
Ok, maybe I'm the last to realize this? I came to this realization in a round-about way, so follow me here...

Cleaning up a coupe of the guitars that I haven't used in a bit, giving them a little TLC. I noticed one of my Humiditrak sensors hadn't updated in a bit, so I figured I should change the battery. I couldn't find a 2032, so I was rummaging through a "misc stuff" bin, when I came across my Signature Club and Prs Exp trussrod covers. The first thing that bummed me out was that I don't have a 2020 Exp cover, the second thing I noticed was that I didn't have the 2021 one.
Then I started trying to figure out if I forgot to renew for this year. That led me to the site, and I couldn't find it. I Googled it, and it brought me to THIS page.
Did I miss an announcement?

Ok, maybe I'm the last to realize this? I came to this realization in a round-about way, so follow me here...

Cleaning up a coupe of the guitars that I haven't used in a bit, giving them a little TLC. I noticed one of my Humiditrak sensors hadn't updated in a bit, so I figured I should change the battery. I couldn't find a 2032, so I was rummaging through a "misc stuff" bin, when I came across my Signature Club and Prs Exp trussrod covers. The first thing that bummed me out was that I don't have a 2020 Exp cover, the second thing I noticed was that I didn't have the 2021 one.
Then I started trying to figure out if I forgot to renew for this year. That led me to the site, and I couldn't find it. I Googled it, and it brought me to THIS page.
Did I miss an announcement?
Yep. They sent out an email to all Signature Club Members, and followed it up with a letter. May 31 is the date on the letter I got.

I was a Signature Club member for a while, because I wanted to support PRS, but honestly, I didn't see much point to it. I think it got me into a lunch at the 30th Anniversary event. And some TRCs I never put on a guitar.

Seriously, not a big deal.

I was a Signature Club member for a while, because I wanted to support PRS, but honestly, I didn't see much point to it. I think it got me into a lunch at the 30th Anniversary event. And some TRCs I never put on a guitar.

Seriously, not a big deal.

I hear you Les, and I really joined for the same reason. Personally, I dug the TRCs (but I have a "collector" personality). I also loved getting in a few hours early for the 2018 Experience and the free beers. That made the dues worth it for 2018 all by itself! :D

I hear you Les, and I really joined for the same reason. Personally, I dug the TRCs (but I have a "collector" personality). I also loved getting in a few hours early for the 2018 Experience and the free beers. That made the dues worth it for 2018 all by itself! :D

I wasn't critical, I do like participating in supporting what PRS does. If I can dig up my TRCs (I don't think that I threw them out, but in mass cleanup sessions in my studio anything can happen!), I'd be happy to send 'em to ya to round out your collection o' stuff. I'll look for them later this weekend.

Oh, I dig it. Please don't read my reply as "he's being critical", I meant it as "I like where you're head's at, that's my thoughts too"!!

Dude, I'd LOVE it if you'd send 'em my way! Shoot me a PM, and maybe I can figure out something to send your way as a "thanks". Maybe a nice bottle 'o something? We make a helluva Rye here in MD. ;)

Back