Signature Club .. charter members photo

The guy near the back holding what looks like its maybe an FBJ aloft, must warm @sergiodeblanc ’s heart, allowing those beautiful photon rays to do their work.

The lady in the red/orange shirt front left corner does not look happy. Either she has found out her partner has maxed the credit card or she missed out on that Santana that she’s saved for all year!
Lol! Ol’ girl is bored already and it’s only Thursday.

I really wanted to got to these events for many years. I never went because I would have been there by myself. My wife kept telling me to go. I really didn't want to be wandering around by myself for the whole event. Now that I am older and they haven't had one for a while, I really wish I had just gone. I am sure I would have bought a new guitar every trip... then I would have those memories when I played those guitars.

I really wanted to got to these events for many years. I never went because I would have been there by myself. My wife kept telling me to go. I really didn't want to be wandering around by myself for the whole event. Now that I am older and they haven't had one for a while, I really wish I had just gone. I am sure I would have bought a new guitar every trip... then I would have those memories when I played those guitars.

I went to most of them alone - I think my wife only went to two or three. She kind of talked me into going to the first one, and sometime during the event, I texted her and said, "I've found my people."

I'm really not a very social person. The first time she went, we stopped at the hotel to check in, and I ran into a group of guys I'd met on my way in (she'd stayed in the car to make a call). Then another couple on the way out. When I got in the car to go to the factory, she said, "You actually talked to people?' When we got to the factory and were checking in, she told the employees she was an Sig Club Member guest there w/her husband. The woman looked up, saw me, and said, "Oh yes, we see him every year. Nice to have him back." My wife just turned and looked at me like a dog watching a card trick. Later, before the show, we'd gone to get food in shifts to save our seats. I came back, and she was talking to the guy next to her, and I heard her say, "I came down with my husband - oh, he's back now." The guy looked up at me, then said, "You didn't say you were here with Alan!" My wife said, "What the hell is going on here? Who are you down here?" What can I say - it's just a different kind of place!

You'll never be by yourself there.... not if we're all there with you. It's a great opportunity to put faces to the names we have known for years.

I remember the year a group of us agreed to wear these to the Signature Club event at Experience one year - one of the years we had the early sales floor access and a meal and concert. I'll never forget what I found that year.

I found how many people on here are liars.
And "The Chippendale Core Line" never happened.

Back