Let it die, folks! (Moving on, second chances, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveGlitch

We are all one so we may as well have some fun ❤
The power of the edit button is a powerful thing. The magic of the "Hide edits" button is an even greater feature. Bpth are available to the forum user. With that said, we can now move on. I have..

Anyway,
Look forward to me getting more involved here!! :) I know I haven't been as active but I will be much more active here now with creative content.

Other than that,
Things I am excited about:
Eric Gales pickups set, I pre-ordered a set

Missing Link Audio's Super Natural overdrive pedal (Santana signature pedal)
Put an order in for this as well!

Anything you guys have pre-ordered or are excited about incoming?

That new Fender Delongé Starcaster looks amazing, must say!!

The point of the thread is to post about things you're excited to accumulate this year.

Last edited:
The title is a joke obviously
Yes, I just checked and it’s only 56%. But, 56% is not nearly as funny, so I see why you chose 60% for the thread title. Which, when you think about it, is kinda “clickbait” tactics, by exaggerating like that, so maybe that will earn you a couple more points.

I think you can do better. The All time record is in reach.

Yes, I just checked and it’s only 56%. But, 56% is not nearly as funny, so I see why you chose 60% for the thread title. Which, when you think about it, is kinda “clickbait” tactics, by exaggerating like that, so maybe that will earn you a couple more points.

I think you can do better. The All time record is in reach.
Truth!

At this point, I was just having fun with it. It's obvious there are a few people who aren't happy I'm here. There was a few people tried their best to get me out and that's just the cost of sticking to your views even when they are unpopular. It's sad that they felt the need, especially when they said that it wasn't worth blocking people over in the same breath but life goes on.

The thing is that the forum isn't a huge thing for me as most people here, I do make time for it because it's easy to grab my phone and just write some feelings out.

We had it out for a couple weeks and I'm glad we could fine a common ground, it's strange that others on a forum that is said to be "peaceful" couldn't doo the same lol

Regardless, I would keep posting if the whole forum blocked me. Even then, I could always create a new account and something tells me many everyday members here wouldn't be able to pick up on that!!

Man, sorry to hear your diary blocked you too. Maybe call a locksmith or borrow a paperclip to get that locket open? :D
My diary a savage bro!!!

But to be honest, the locksmith blocked my number too. They said my wife kicked me out so many times, they no longer want to aid my sorry ass 😒

Interesting.. A4 Mags and stouter readings than I usually look for in singles.

Bridge - Alnico 4, DC 7.8k
Middle - Alnico 4, DC 7.5k
Neck - Alnico 4, DC 7.3k
Yeah! I think we hear them a little on the video here, not too much but for a few seconds:

When Clean, they seem to sound very bell like and piano-esque. I think he played with a bit of fuzz on the video and they sounded raunchy lol I can't wait for them. I still have been experimenting with the Seymour Duncan Joe Bonamassa Cradle Rock Pickups but I think I may replace the wiring in that strat soon, I think the wiring is causing them to feel "choked" in some areas.

I will make that 62%.

Steve, ol' glitch, you might ask what it is about you that makes two-thirds of this otherwise pleasant and helpful forum ignore you.

But I guess you'll take it as a compliment. Somehow.

Bye now -

=K

I will make that 62%.

Steve, ol' glitch, you might ask what it is about you that makes two-thirds of this otherwise pleasant and helpful forum ignore you.

But I guess you'll take it as a compliment. Somehow.

Bye now -

=K
This reply "somehow" tells me I'm better off being blocked 😆 🤣 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back