'COVID-19' Projects

The only thing Covid helped me, is having more time to move to a new house. The new house has a large attic which is of no apparent use for the wife... ;)
5pVbkfv.jpg

It is the man cave, but there are 3 men in the house and one got a mini guitar for Easter... The other one might be Batman... :D
XEspYbE.jpg

It starts looking like Paul's home studio, since there are some PRS guitars inside and a wooden roof on top... (Then the similarities end... :rolleyes::oops:o_O)

The only thing Covid helped me, is having more time to move to a new house. The new house has a large attic which is of no apparent use for the wife... ;)
5pVbkfv.jpg

It is the man cave, but there are 3 men in the house and one got a mini guitar for Easter... The other one might be Batman... :D
XEspYbE.jpg

It starts looking like Paul's home studio, since there are some PRS guitars inside and a wooden roof on top... (Then the similarities end... :rolleyes::oops:o_O)

Actually, I'm pretty sure I've seen Batman in Paul's studio.

Wow, that's awesome, looks like a happy family (male side at least)!

Wow, that's awesome, looks like a happy family (male side at least)!
Yes, we got 35sq.m (apprx 350sq.ft??) for our music, we can later fit a whole band in there. :D and she only got the rest 2 floors totalling 125sq.m... now wait a minute... o_O:confused::eek:

Yes, we got 35sq.m (apprx 350sq.ft??) for our music, we can later fit a whole band in there. :D and she only got the rest 2 floors totalling 125sq.m... now wait a minute... o_O:confused::eek:
Heh! I just sold my boat, bought 3 guitars and the lovely lady got like 5 pieces of Louis Vuitton. :D But mine did cost more so . . .

Sorted out the recyclable bottles and cans and got them ready for redemption at a facility some 12 miles away, since grocery stores aren't accepting recyclables during Covid. Nice part about this is, the Yelp reviews for the redemption places have been stellar where I plan to go.

Sorted bottles and cans, 10 minutes in/out, cash on the spot.

Unfortunately, the amount of gas it will take to drive to/from this facility will approximately equal the amount of the bottle redemption...:oops::rolleyes:o_O

Back