'COVID-19' Projects

maybe you fought it all the way off to being negative, whatever it was, but not a doctor so cant be positive bout that, good to be on the mend though

Yikes...feel better, again, please...

I hear ya. I saw a friend of mine last week and said "wow, you look great." He laughed and said "yeah, I was sick for a month this winter and lost 25 lbs before I finally got over it."

I felt bad, but hey, take the win! Most important thing is that you're feeling better now!!!

Just do what I do, and tell people "yeah, I've been working out a lot," :D:D

My project for today was getting my Covid-19 test results, which I got this morning. NEGATIVE.
Nonetheless, I’ve been really sick for the past 2.5-3 weeks. I took a strep test first which was also negative. I had a sore throat, sore right ear, aches, and fever.
My doctor ordered a flu test, but the drive-through forgot to give it to me when they decided to do the Covid test. I can hardly blame them considering the stress they are under. So, I really don’t know what is going on, but I am feeling better.
The good news? I’ve lost 17 lbs and am under 200 lbs for the first time in as long as I can remember. :)

It seems obvious you're having an allergic reaction to no Experience this year.

My project for today was getting my Covid-19 test results, which I got this morning. NEGATIVE.
Nonetheless, I’ve been really sick for the past 2.5-3 weeks. I took a strep test first which was also negative. I had a sore throat, sore right ear, aches, and fever.
My doctor ordered a flu test, but the drive-through forgot to give it to me when they decided to do the Covid test. I can hardly blame them considering the stress they are under. So, I really don’t know what is going on, but I am feeling better.
The good news? I’ve lost 17 lbs and am under 200 lbs for the first time in as long as I can remember. :)

Thank god.

Big spoon sucks. Your arm is always uncomfortable and you’re susceptible to danger.

Don’t I know it. Little spoon used to always tell me her neck hurt, so I move my arm out from under it and then there is no place to put it. I still tried though.

Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad! I hope you get over it soon! Good to hear you are negative for COVID-19 though.

Back